1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

What is this Doozer's name? (pic)

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by babymagicstar, May 28, 2004.

1. babymagicstar

babymagicstar New Member

Hello all!

I'm new here, and I come seeking information. ^_^; I loved Fraggle Rock as a child and I am familiar with the characters, but I don't recall the name of this one Doozer plush I have. I think it is one of Cotterpin's parents?

Pic is here (you might need to copy/paste?):
    http://img12.photobucket.com/albums/v31/silent_seraphim/conandsale_063.jpg

Anyone know its name?

Thanks a bunch for any input. :excited:

2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

It's Wingnut Doozer, Cotterpin's mom. Flange Doozer, Cooterpin's dad was also made into a Hasbro plush. It's odd that Cotterpin's parents were made and not Cotterpin Doozer herself.

3. Fuller House

Fuller House Active Member

I used to have a doll like that.

4. Don_Music_2004

Don_Music_2004 New Member

Yes it is odd seeing as how Cotterpin was much more popular than her parents, and even outlasted her parents during the show's run.

5. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Since the Hasbro dolls were commisioned around 1984 and then released in 1985, maybe Henson didn't realize the character Cotterpin would become.

6. Joggy

Joggy Member

Flench and Wingnut were created before Cotterpin... they debuted in season 1, but Cotterpin made her first appearance in season 2.

7. babymagicstar

babymagicstar New Member

Thank you!

Thanks so much for your replies, everyone! Now I know my little doozer's name. ^_^ To bad they didn't make a Cotterpin though, I think she's a bit cuter than her mom.

8. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

So do you want to sell this Doozer? I'll buy it!

:excited:

9. babymagicstar

babymagicstar New Member

Thanks for your inquiry, BlueFrackle, though I'm not looking to sell her at the moment. ^_^