What is/was your favorite Halloween candy?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
What did you hope for if you went out trick-or-treating yesterday? What did you give out... or keep for yourself?

For me growing up, any candy bar with caramel scored with me. What I didn't like was anything sour. Smarties, Pixie Stix, sour Jolly Ranchers, not for me. And candy corn... I'd rather have Charlie Brown's rocks.

So what is/was your sugar fix?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I really liked when Palmer actually made an effort. This isn't some far in the back rear view memory, they just stopped doing that several years back. Now, Palmer's chocolate is... nothing to be too excited about. It's the least fudgy, chalkiest thing imaginable. But there's something to bad chocolate in eyeball and or body part shape that makes you actually want it once a year. And somehow, I don't know how, their not that good chocolate when paired with their not that good peanut butter was addictive.

What I'm referring to is Peanut Butter chocolates shaped like eyeballs. They also had a monster lab one with ears and lips and stuff. They had their awful Nestle Crunch wanna bes in the mix, but those peanut butter things and fudge flavored goo filled things. Then they stopped selling them. They had the chalky Crunch knockoff eyes sometimes, but never the fullsized PB ones.

Also the ever popular Russle Strover orange marshmallow pumpkin, that I didn't get a chance to get this year.

But the favorite thing I actually got on a Halloween was a full sized Super Mario candy bar. I forget exactly what it was, but it had Mario on it. And this was back when Mario was first popular when I was a kid, and he surprisingly wasn't on all the merchandise he is on now. Wish I kept the wrapper to that one.