What is your favorite animated series!

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle (And Friends wasn't necessarily the syndicated title, but it WAS however used for video and DVD releases of the series, because once the series went into reruns after it's initial run, it kept the Bullwinkle Show titles to this day, with the exception of Nickelodeon, who renamed the show "Moose-O-Rama" when they played it, and Cartoon Network which called it "The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show" when they played it.
Ah yes. That plus the confusion of the Filmtel packaging jobs of the Bullwinkle syndicated show (which name actually varied in many markets, but used the Bullwinkle Show opening). Which also lead to confusion that TTV shows like Underdog and Tennesee Tuxedo were created by Jay Ward. They did share the same animation studio, which sadly did a better job with the Underdog shows (due to the fact the animators were more experianced and the equiptment actually worked at that time).

With that said, it's a shame they almost destoryed the entire catellogue of "the Beagles" which I just found on Youtube. Quite an amazing little series about 2 musicians and a crazy manager that always seems to get them in trouble (joining the Foreign Legion, falling out of a hotel window dressed as Humpty Dumpty). A formula recently stolen by Cartoon NEtwork and called "Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi" (I like the band, it's the cartoons I have issue with).

Xerus

Reaction score
I always liked the Attack of the Killer Tomatoes cartoon series the best. With it's neat characters, voice actors, stories, humor, spoofs of sci-fi and horror films, and the way they joke on how the cartoon is low budget just like the movies.

savagemonkey

Reaction score
at the moment i have to yu-gi-oh! or yu-gi-oh! gx, i'm also very into anime my fave has to be d.n.angel , dark is such a cool character, i alos love the manga book series of it.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Mine are Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers, and The adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle, and The adventures of Gummi Bears! Shirt tales, Alf Tales, Alf! The adventures of Teddy Ruxpin! Mouse Tracks!

I love T.R. that's Teddy Ruxpin

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Anyone who knows me knows the answer to this one: MUPPET BABIES!

Oh, and Garfield & Friends too. And Pepper Ann, one of the underrated cartoon series from Disney/ABC.

BJ

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Although I am NOT a fan of anime, I have become adicted to Avatar! The animation, story, acting--it's all pure perfection! If you haven't seen it, check it out. Start with episode one of Book One (Season One) and you will be happy you did!

Telly

Reaction score
DuckTales, Muppet Babies, pretty much any 70's Hanna-Barbera.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, I would also have to rank the Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin as my favorite! I also like Animaniacs, and I enjoyed watching Tailspin and Chip 'n Dale when they aired on Disney.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet! Do you Love Teddy Ruxpin! The adventures of Teddy Ruxpin is coming to dvd on May 6, 2008! The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin is my favorite too! I love Teddy Ruxpin too! Go to www.tvshowsondvd.com they have some infomation about the Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin! It's the Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin Volume 2:Mysteries of Hard to Find City!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Although I am NOT a fan of anime, I have become adicted to Avatar! The animation, story, acting--it's all pure perfection! If you haven't seen it, check it out. Start with episode one of Book One (Season One) and you will be happy you did!

I think you may enjoy Dr. Slump, the story of a lonley scientist that created a robotic girl, who's desperately trying to pass it off as a real human. Which is much harder than it sounds, as she's pretty defective when it comes to acting normally. It has a nice cartoony feel, though you'd have to search online for video of it, as it was never licensed in the US. You may also enjoy Doraemon too. The story of a robotic cat who was sent to take care of a whiney, lazy, pathetic kid named Nobita by Nobita's distant future relative. Those are some of my favorites.

Fragglemuppet! Do you Love Teddy Ruxpin! The adventures of Teddy Ruxpin is coming to dvd on May 6, 2008! The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin is my favorite too! I love Teddy Ruxpin too! Go to www.tvshowsondvd.com they have some infomation about the Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin! It's the Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin Volume 2:Mysteries of Hard to Find City!
Actually, some DVD's have been released, and I found some at the Dollar Tree for a dollar each. I bought one and was pleasantly surprised that this show is still as fun and enjoyable as it was when I was younger.