What is your favorite Muppet Show episode?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
My favorites are:
George Burns
Steve Martin

janicegroupie

Reaction score
That's a hard question. I haven't seen all the episodes yet but out of the ones I have I would have to say the Harry Belefonte one is because it seem like a really special one. The closing song Turn the World Around is such a great song and was a perfect ending. I also really like the Brooke Sheilds episode because it was a real cool having it be Alice in Wonderland in only a way the Muppets could do it. It is also one of the only ones I totally remember watching on Nickelodeon as a kid which is pretty neat to me.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
yeahI dontknow either, cuz I hanvent seen them all but out of what I have, I like the Star wars one, Gilda redner, steve martain, john clease, and Peter sellers

P

Princeton

Mine are Lola Falana, Vincent Price, Alice Cooper, Danny Kaye, Madeline Kahn, Mac Davis, Carol Burnett, Rita Moreno, Pearl Bailey, and Diana Ross.

Pug Lover

Reaction score
I have a number of favourites.Joel Grey/Paul Williams/Ethel Merman/Connie Stevens/Juliet Prowse/Avery Schrieber/Kaye Ballard/Mummunshanz/Madeline Kahn/Edgar Bergen & Charley McCarthy/Dom Deluise/George Burns/Lou Rawls/Zero Mostel/Elton John/Julie Andrews/Peter Sellers/John Cleese/Raquel Welch/Teresa Brewer/Leo Sayer/Gilda Radner/Danny Kaye/Harry Belafonte/Elke Sommer/Leslie Uggams & Big Bird/Jean Stapleton/Loretta Lynn/John Denver/Arlo Guthrie/Cloris Leachman/Alice Cooper/Milton Berle/Linda Lavin/Phyllis George/Christopher Reeve/Lynda Carter/Lola Falana/Beverly Sills/Victor Borge/Liberace/Liza Minelli/Shields & Yarnell/Kenny Rogers/Crystal Gayle/Mark Hamill & Stars of Star Wars/Carol Channing/Alan Arkin/Carol Burnett/Shirley Bassey/Brooke Shields/Tony Randall/Linda Ronstadt/Glenda Jackson/Loretta Swit/Mac Davis/Chris Langham/Melissa Manchester/Senor Wences/Paul Simon/Joan Baez/Deborah Harry/Gene Kelly/Marty Feldman :smile: :mad: :embarrassed:

freddievtb

Reaction score
The Loretta Swit episode where Kermit fires Miss Piggy and has fights with her the whole episode!

HILARIOUS!!!

Xerus

Reaction score
I liked the Loretta Lynn episode where their regular theater got fumigated so they had to do their show in a new environment. A train station! They even had a different Muppet opening! :smile:

MockMockChef

Reaction score
Harry Belafonte, Loretta Swift, Raquel Welch, John Denver, Candice Dergen,
Brooke Shields, James Coburn, Linda Ronstadt, Debbie Harry, Gene Kelly, Marty Feldman, Liza Minnell, Victor Borge, Christopher Reeve and Diana Ross
are my favorites. :smile: :big_grin: