"What is your Favorite Rescue Ranger?"

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmm...is that his name? I thought he was named after some kind of cheese?

But then, I've never been good at names, Pink. Wait, Pork. Wait, what was your name again? :halo:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Fun fact. Originally, it was supposed to ba an animated series based on the animated Movie, the Rescuers. SO instead of Chip and Dale, it was to have been Bernard and Bianca. But by then, the Rescuers Down Under came out. And back then, they were actually afraid of certain characters getting over-exposure (which is why Donald wasn't featured as a regular on Ducktales).

So, I will say my top 2 favorite are Dale and Monterey Jack.

As for villains, I love Nimnul and Fat Cat.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I've always wondered if The Rescue Rangers were related to the Rescuers. Are they ment to be a part of the network in some way?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Probably. But more likely, they just used the same devices they would have used if they made the series about the Rescuers.

What's REALLY disappointing about digging up these facts is when you find a great "what could have been" section.

I refer to a Darwing Duck/ Rescue Ranger crossover that they were going to make, and then didn't.
At the end of the one where Darkwing gets transported to the human world, he was supposed to be accidentally sent back to the WRONG destination, and wind up with the Rescue Rangers, and an entire episode was written but not made.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Rescue Rangers are so awesome! I hope the muppets can join the rescue rangers.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd rather the proposed Darkwing Duck crossover myself.