1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What is your strangest habit?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by That Announcer, Jun 13, 2005.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

That's no so strange, I like to pick the cheese off and eat it seperately too from time to time, and I know quite a few people who do that... there's something VERY tasty about that melted mozzerella!
  2. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Really? Great! You're one of the few people I've known who understand. :halo:
  3. MeWantCookie

MeWantCookie Member

Mine would have to be waiting to wake up until the time ends in a 5 or an 0. Not sure why but I've done it for the longest time.
  4. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Active Member

-I belch words and phrases for my own twisted amusement (it cracks my 5-year-old brother up)
    -At my new job (at a burger place), I eat french fries with honey poppyseed salad dressing
    -I burst out singing "La Vie Boheme" at random times (quietly, but still...)
    -I wear my blue tuque(ski cap) in all weather conditions, though it's currently lost (My dad may have thrown it away; he hates that thing)
  5. MeWantCookie

MeWantCookie Member

haha I love RENT and am going to see it on Broadway (it'll be my 2nd time seeing it on Broadway) in less than 2 weeks! So excited!
  6. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

You know? I do the exact same thing. I've always been that way for as far back as I can remember.. Only I always have to wake up right on the 00 and nothing less.
  7. D'Snowth

I also have another strange habit (it's more like an addiction when I really think about it), but since this is a family forum, I can't really talk about it...
  8. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Oh ok Snowth.

Kathy Greenwood, right? ;)
  9. D'Snowth

Not necessarily, she just happens to be the one I'm love-sick over.
  10. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

I don't know where to begin.. letssee...

- I brush my teeth before making phone calls
    - When I'm in need of a break from working, I sometimes walk around acting Othello, with different voices for every character

more to come, I'm sure..
  11. MeWantCookie

MeWantCookie Member

oh, I like to randomly burst out singing whenever I feel like it...but only when I have the room to myself (my roommate would probably look at me like I was crazy if I started singing randomly while she was in there).
  12. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

I sing the National Anthem at chicken fights.
  13. anytimepally

I wondered who that was.. it's always the same guy! .. now I know :cool:
  14. MeWantCookie

MeWantCookie Member

haha winslow...that sure is strange!
  15. BeakerSqueedom

I am so against chicken fights! D:

But that is FUNNY!
  16. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Do you mean Muppet Chicken fights?;)
  17. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

I alphebatize everything. And all my books have to stick out the same distance on my bookshelf. It really bothers me when they don't.
  18. ZootyCutie

ZootyCutie Member

No matter what, to get inspiration for drawings, I always have to listen to "Brick House". I don't know why, but it seems to work, because the majority of my drawings were made when this song was playing.
  19. BeakerSqueedom

Dude, I thought I was alone. I always have to hear music if I want to create a decent character! That's my strange habit too..
  20. anytimepally

me too :)