What kind of cellular phone do you own?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I personally own an iPhone 3G. And it's jailbroken.

What kind of phone do you guys own? And what do you like to do with it?

I like to watch movies, and play games on mine. Also listening to music is another favorite of mine. I've learned a lot of other phones can do those things too. (maybe not play movies, but close enough with those clip thingies from VCast and such.)

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I have the worst phone ever. It's like, 5 years old, has no features and really short battery life. It has a colour screen though, and I have a Mozart ringtone. And it's a Nokia. Hopefully I can convince my Dad to give me his old phone, which is only 3 months old.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Oh, let's see. It's a Verizon LG (I think that's the name, I don't have the box on me to check) in light blue :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I have one of those old Samsung flip phones that's over two years old. It's time for a new one, but this one works okay. Personally I don't need an MP3 player and other capabilities, but it has a few. People live inside of their ipods too much these days. I truly believe that to be a factor in stunted social development of many people today.

Nonetheless, I do want a Blackberry. They are a good alternative to the iphone. I will never get an iphone due to the exclusivity of carrier and support. All things Mac rub my pocketbook and my sense of inclusiveness the wrong way these days. They are great products, but I expect a little more free will for my dollar and will never wait in one of those crazy lines I see by the Apple store all the time. It's a phone - not a spiritual experience. Plus, I like Sprint and have had terrible issues with AT&T over the years.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
My phone's a Motorola something or other. It just makes phone calls and has a calculator function, which is all I require of it.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I have a nokia...flip phone...its nothing fancy looks wise. It has features like an mp3 player, xm radio, the yellow pages (:confused:), but I just use it for phone calls. Besides, all the fancy things cost money, expect the mp3 player, but you gotta buy a special usb cable the doesnt come with the phone. Besides, my PSP works just fine for music :stick_out_tongue:

I didnt want a fancy phone. People are wy to adicted to their phones. I have seen people texting while driving! Ok...if you need to talk to someone that bad, just call them. I mean, I'm not condoning talking while driving, but at least you can see where you are going...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I don't even know what the heck my phone is, lol, I know that it makes calls and takes pictures and videos and that's all I care about. :wink:

The Blackberry looks very cool with all the features, but I'm also kind of afraid to get one. Before we had cellphones, it was understood that there were times when you just couldn't be reached. Now with cellphones, you almost always have to be aware of the ringing. And Blackberries take that even further. :smirk: