1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What Labyrinth and Dark Crystal merchandise do you want?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Monsoon, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Monsoon

Monsoon New Member

Well, I'd like to see some jewelry, such as maybe a crystal shard pendant based off of "The Dark Crystal", or maybe even a crystal ball ring based off of "Labyrinth". While I'm trilled new merchandise is being made for both films, I'd kind of like some jewelry.
  2. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Prop replicas and screen accurate statues figures!
  3. The Goblin King

The Goblin King New Member

That crystal ball ring idea sounds lovely, just the kind of merchandise I like (The type where you can wear it in public without feeling like an uber nerd LOL)

And I'll also second Laszlo's mention of prop replica's. I'd love to have a replica of Jareth's mask from the ballroom scene!

And after that, hmmm...I wonder what a Jareth plushie would look like! I'd die to have one of those, it would be so cute (And it could come with different outfits!). Beyond that, I think a Labyrinth lunch box would be cool (Kinda like the plastic one made for the movie way back when, but instead made out of tin)
  4. GoblinBabe

GoblinBabe New Member

I actually do have a replica of Jareth's ballroom mask. You can have one custom made at GoblinArt.com. She's also got some Firey type masks, and they are really good quallity. Made to wear!

But, yes, the ring idea does sound cool. And maybe a Labyrinth neckless with an owl on the back or something?
  5. JMPrater

JMPrater Member

I'd love to see a Kira 12 inch figurine with unfolding wings that are true or identical to the puppet in the film. I'd also like to see a Jen 12 inch figurine as well. I'd love to buy a shard replica made of glass.

J.M. Prater
  6. The Goblin King

I can't help but remember the time I went to a local farmers market, and I found a shard of some sort of stone/crystal that looked almost exactly like the shard of the Dark Crystal. The colour was all wrong so I had to pass it up, I'll have to go look again sometime.
  7. Monsoon

Monsoon New Member

Hm, I'd also like something With Jareth and Sarah. Maybe a figurine with both of them, or maybe bookends.
  8. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

I recently got a shard replica. It' very well done.
  9. The Goblin King

Oh god I just realized what would be the best merchandise ever, I would probably shell out some serious bucks for these:

Replica's of Sarah's Music box and the Jareth Statue (The one by the mirror) that she had in her room. I would love to see these two created, especially if the Music box really did play music.
  10. Cosmic Cow

Cosmic Cow New Member

I'd like a larger scale Skeksis Statue (1/4 maybe) and some 6" action figures with accessories...
  11. z0e2cool

z0e2cool New Member

merchandise

i would like to have sarah's music box jareth statue her labyrinth book:insatiable:
  12. GoblinBabe

GoblinBabe New Member

I'd like to have Sarah's Park and Ballgown. :flirt: and the music box would be awesome! OOh! I wonder how much it would cost to make a 13 hour wall clock?:D
  13. GoblinBabe

GoblinBabe New Member

For a short time Hot Topic was actually selling Jen and Kira Dolls! They looked amazing! But I was broke and when I went back the next week they were all gone! And Hot Topic wouldn't even place an order for me.:mad: I was very disappointed.:scary:
  14. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

I'm doing a 1/4 scale Skeksis... patience my friend ;)
  15. The Goblin King

I'd love to have the 13 hour clock! It would be fun to see people's reactions when they try and check the time ^_^

And a replica of Sarah's Ballgown would be awesome. I've seen many fan made costumes of it, but none have really struck me as being "perfectly" like the gown in the movies. I wonder what happened to the original dress?
  16. z0e2cool

z0e2cool New Member

merchandise

i would also love to have sarah's costumes especially the medeval one in the beginning oh and sarah's bear lancelot:cool:
  17. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

How about *actual* Dark Crystal *action* figures with reasonable price points?

I've been saying this for ten years on here. Yet to this day not ONE Dark Crystal figure has been made. Resin statues, dolls, etc. sure.

I know I would pay a TON to get my hands on these Dark Crystal action figure prototypes from 1982:
    http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Crystal_action_figures

Yes, even Garthim figures were made. *so wishes these had gotten made*
  18. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I second that! :scary:
  19. DTWolf

DTWolf Member

Fieries--the ultimate figures

I've floated this idea before, but it's worth repeating, no matter how unlikely it is: mix-and-match Firey figures. Each Firey has its own unique head, and at least one of them has a fat body, and arms and legs come in two styles--one Firey has bent arms and legs, another has straight arms and legs. Heads, arms, and legs are all removable and interchangeable. I want these figures.

Other than that--action (read, posable) figures for Dark Crystal, and a plush Fizzgig that actually looks like Fizzgig and has a mouth you can open and close puppet-style by putting your hand inside. I want to recreate that magic "Graarrrhh!" moment.

(I also want a Labyrinth soundtrack CD, but, um, that's been released recently and I just don't have a copy.:o )
  20. z0e2cool

z0e2cool New Member

dtwolf that sounds like a cool idea i would like a figurine of a firey or jareth you can still buy the labyrinth soundtrack i have it i bought it at fye a while back unfortuately the case is broke