What lurks in the darkness....

RedDragon

Reaction score
So we had this massive thunder storm last night...and it blow up our transformer and we had a blackout for, like 12 hours...

Now if Lisa were here she could tell you I can be very deep on the subject of darkness...

Like how saying people are "afraid of the dark" is incorrect. People are afraid of what may be hiding in the darkness, not of the darkness itself. Darkness is not a malevolent force, it is simple the absence of light. It is the evil that lurks in the dark that gives it such a bad wrap. So many bad people use darkness for their own evil purposes. But darkness has good attributes too, such has...you can hide from evil in it...and it is comforting, for the first thing you come to know in this world is the darkness of your mother's belly...

Well that's all I have to say on the subject for now....

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
I love the darkness. I have always been more comfortable in the dark than in brightly lit areas. When I was a kid, I hated any kind of light when I was trying to sleep. I used to look around the dark room and imagine creatures and characters dancing around and stuff. Maybe it was a Muppet thing.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Hey...you get points for posting...

Yeah...well I have a major vulnerability problem. So I'm very much afraid of what might lie in wait around the next dark corner...not to mention my fear of ghosts and I often get the feeling I'm being watching when no one is around...wow that sounds paranoid...needless to say when I'm alone I keep the house lock up tight and lite up like a christmas tree...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
To coin a phrase once said by Frank Burns: "There's nothing there in the dark that you don't see during the day!"

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I used to be afraid of the dark when I was little, but over the years I've grown to like it. Sometimes I like darkness better then daylight.

Sweeetums

Reaction score
i love the dark, but when i was little i was very very scared, in the dark i always open my eyes, i dont know why, i probably think i will be able to see better lol

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
i was afraid of the dark when i was a kid but now i am not but still have the hallway light on when i go to bed.