1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 18th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Christmas Shopping
    Support Muppet Central and get great deals for everyone on your list! From Blu-rays and DVDs to Plush and Toys to Collector's Books you'll find something for everyone.

4. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

What made you angry today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by MikaelaMuppet, Dec 10, 2016.

1. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

2. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

Social media is now filled with corruption and has a bunch of libitards. Angry white men now want to be the man of the house and women to suffer. They believe women are a bunch of whinny ****** two-year olds. That's my belief right there.

I'm a woman and I will lose my rights, my college will go up in smoke in two years. My parents neither my friends do not want me to move to Canada and I PLAN TO MOVE THERE IN TWO YEARS. I am done! I do not spport racism, misogamy, sexual assault... I'm done. I'm going to be bullied by next year if I am not careful just because I dis not vote for Drumpf.

3. MikaelaMuppet

Nobody asked me to my senior prom this year.

4. MikaelaMuppet

My now (ex) boyfriend is mad at me. I am mad at him in return.

5. MikaelaMuppet

6. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

What made me angry was that I couldn't come up with a good comeback for an argument my sister and I were having last night until after I woke up this morning.

ConsummateVs likes this.
  7. MikaelaMuppet

8. ErinAardvark

An online game I play, Star Stable Online, changed the camera angles, and it's been zoomed out so my character looks smaller.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  9. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Whoever makes those height to weight charts for medical offices just updated them with absolutely insane numbers: used, according to the charts, somebody my height was supposed to have an ideal weight of 195 . . . now it's 154. Are you freakin' kidding me?

10. D'Snowth

It's been over ten years since the first three seasons of GREEN ACRES was released on DVD, and then MGM left us hanging.

But that's not what made me angry; what made is angry is apparently Shout! Factory is doing what Universal previously did with LEAVE IT TO BEAVER - instead releasing the remaining seasons of GREEN ACRES, they're just going straight to a complete series set. Complete series sets of show that lasted a good number of seasons is always impractical and too expensive; it makes sense for shows that lasted, say, a season or two, but not six or more.

11. Beth C

Beth C Well-Known Member

I woke up and my life is still in shambles. Enough to be angry in my book.

12. ErinAardvark

This was actually yesterday. I volunteer at my local humane society as a Cat Socializer (no big surprise to you guys by now, I'm sure). Well, Tuesday night, they had seven new cats, and three of them were kittens! What made me mad was they weren't ready for adoption, and so the staff wouldn't let the volunteers play with the new arrivals.

13. Old Thunder

Old Thunder Well-Known Member

Can we turn this thread into a list of people who should be killed? I'd like to start off with a very simple one: everybody.

:p

Seriously though, there comes a time when everybody just ticks you off and it's grinding on you. Like Jesus when will it all end...

14. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

I was 2-0 up with 5 minutes to go on FIFA 17 just now. Some how my opponent scores 3 times in a matter of minutes. I WENT RAGE

15. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

The fact people here keep using the Steve Whitmire/Matt Vogel thread as their own personal flame war. Especially after certain members were personally warned to stop their stand-offish replies, which then other certain people just can't leave well enough alone because they have to reply to the initial rudeness. And on top of that, the replies to said initial rudeness get reported by another forum member saying that said replies are taking unfair potshots at the initial poster or are completely indignant at "how can this person still be a member here?!" regarding the replies to said rudeness.

The point is I've had it up to Heck and I'm not putting up with it anymore. As soon as possible, I'm reporting the whole DD thing to Phillip. Let the consequences rain down on your heads. :grr: :grouchy: :attitude:

LittleJerry92 and ConsummateVs like this.
  16. ErinAardvark

Hormones.

17. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Finding out Shout Factory has pretty much come to the end of the road of releasing never-on-home-media episodes of Mystery Science Theater 3000 on DVD (for an essential part), but I eventually got over it. It's just copyright issues within the movies.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  18. D'Snowth

On that token, I posted a while back that I see Shout! Factory is finally releasing the previously un-released seasons of GREEN ACRES on DVD, but in a complete series set - I contacted them, asking if there's a possibility that they could release those seasons individually for those of us who already purchased the first three seasons previously released by MGM, and they responded saying it is a definite possibility, but would probably be sometime after the complete series set is released.

That's good news.

19. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

They never fail to impress me.... For an essential part.

I just wish they released Rocko's Modern Life uncut. But then again, I think we can blame Nick for that. :rolleyes:

20. D'Snowth

True, but hey, at least they actually released previously banned episodes "Leap Frogs" and "Heff in a Handbasket."

But, then again, Nicktoons Network was airing those episodes, so. . . .