What made you angry today?

Any Del

Reaction score
The fact that I got accused of something I didn't do and to add salt on the wound I got cursed and slapped at in the face! Getting breakfast at iHop with my friend who he kept touching a girl's rear and the woman started making a scene and slapped me in the face!

Thankfully, someone defended me and called my friend out on it! The woman that slapped me didn't apologized but told me I need to show respect to others! But if words described how I felt, I was embarrassed but mostly ENRAGED... :rolleyes: :grouchy: :mad: :frown:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Sorry that happened dude. To be honest, this is why I do not want to live in NYC. People are jerks down there...

Any Del

Reaction score
Sorry that happened dude. To be honest, this is why I do not want to live in NYC. People are jerks down there...
I've been living in NYC for over 18 years (gonna be 19 next month) and to be honest I've wanted to move out of America and live in the UK... I heard its much better there.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It's up to you, but if I have a recommendation, maybe you just might want to live in a suburban area where it's more quiet and peaceful....

Any Del

Reaction score
It's up to you, but if I have a recommendation, maybe you just might want to live in a suburban area where it's more quiet and peaceful....
Yeah I thought about that. Even better, when I make it to where I want to be in life I wanted live in a custom made mansion... In a suburban area up in the hills...

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Yeah I thought about that. Even better, when I make it to where I want to be in life I wanted live in a custom made mansion... In a suburban area up in the hills...
Better start saving now.
First to buy the house,
Then to insure the house,
Then to maintain the house...
And then.....
To have the privilege of paying taxes on the house!
Fun adult stuff like that.

Any Del

Reaction score
Better start saving now.
First to buy the house,
Then to insure the house,
Then to maintain the house...
And then.....
To have the privilege of paying taxes on the house!
Fun adult stuff like that.
Won't be a problem because I'll have a lot of money.