1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Pork

Pork Active Member

[/quote=MrsPepper;564416]Ouch, I've done that before! Not fun at all.[/quote]
    not particularly fun, no. Oh well, it is getting better. I'll survive, hehe, it's only an eye. I 've got another one.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yeesh, sorry to hear that! Reminds of when I caught another stomach flu back in the winter, I threw-up so hard, I bursted a couple of blood vessels in my eye, thus making it look like I had the Pink Eye, and feeling like I've got a bunch of tears welling up in my eye.
  3. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Aw! Thank you Kathy! And I am feeling much better right now! I hope you got some sleep.

You know Anna, I'm scratch the whits of my eyes before, so I do know what that's like. So in a way I can say that I felt your pain.:p
  4. Skye

Skye Active Member

Just feeling a little down today.
  5. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Cheer up sweetheart! I love you!:flirt:

I'm got a headache not to long ago and It didn't really make me smile, LOL!
  6. D'Snowth

Okay, so we were watching Dancing With the Stars, and I just saw a promo for the new movie Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, and I'm, like, all sad now because I just remembered that Kathy Greenwood was SUPPOSED to be in that movie, but those stupid production bigwigs had to reschedule the movie's production time, and it caused conflicts with Kathy's already busy schedule, so she had to bow out of the movie, and they had to recast her part, so now, even if I had an ounce of interest to see this movie, I DON'T want to see it now.

Excuse me, I have to lie down.
  7. MeWantCookie

MeWantCookie Member

hearing that my best friend's mom passed away made me frown today :cry:
  8. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Sorry to hear that, Dana.

I think it was my mom waking me out of my sleep to ask me how to spell a word.:p
  9. MeWantCookie

MeWantCookie Member

awww, thanks william. she wasn't that old (only 48 years old) but she had cancer for the past few years, was in remission for a while but then i guess it came back...my best friend has yet to find out what really happened.

but as for what made me frown TODAY, my favorite spanish class (first class of the day on Mon/Wed/Fri) was cancelled. at least i got to take a nice, long nap, so I feel rested now!
  10. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Well-Known Member

The fact that though I have three midterms tomorrow, I continue to goof off. When will I learn?
  11. MeWantCookie

MeWantCookie Member

good luck with your midterms, beatnikchick300! i'm sure you'll do fine :)
  12. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Dana...I'm sorry about your friend's mom.:sympathy: and also that you didn't have your favorite Spanish class today.

beatnikchick...I'm sure you'll do fine.

As for what made me frown today,my mom & I got into a fight. I hadn't packed some important stuff yet.So that set her off the edge practically. Things are all right now,but I still feel bad since it was my fault.:(
  13. MeWantCookie

MeWantCookie Member

hope everything is better now, Kathy, and as i'm writing this you're probably on your cruise right now! can't wait to hear all about it!

waking up with a sore throat made me frown today, but it's not as sore right now...it's just the worst in the morning :(
  14. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I just want to say to everybody in here that I hope you find just as as many reasons to smile and more then you do to frown, today!:)
  15. MeWantCookie

MeWantCookie Member

amen to that!
  16. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I just got finished watching a scary movie and I'm feeling quite disturbed! Lol, I should know better than to watch these things at night! I mean, even worse, I think the ending was totally dumb and they should have gone in different direction! Lol
  17. MeWantCookie

MeWantCookie Member

sorry to hear that heralde! hope you don't have any nightmares!
  18. D'Snowth

Tommie's being a sour-puss today!
  19. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Aw! I hope things go better for your Bunny.
  20. D'Snowth

My favorite shop in the mall is gone.:cry: