1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

But what really made me frown today is here it is the beginning of October, and the middle of fall, and it's jumped up into the 80s today... and again tomorrow too.

HOWEVER, looks like we'll be receiving our first bout of actual fall-like weather this weekend: not really cool enough to break out a sweater, but at least I can finally trade in my shorts for pants for the first time since the middle of February.
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

This is why I don't take sides when it comes to politics. :D
  3. Pinkflower7783

Would you like to send me our temps to you Sunday? It's suppose to be in the 50's.
  4. jgidley

jgidley Active Member

Thanks Pinky. And you're right; don't let it get to me. Just move on.
  5. Pinkflower7783

Exactly! They want to get to you that's why they do it. If you let them see their not getting to you then it'll bother them way more then you. :)

EDIT- Even Kermit commented about bullying and said "You know who you are so don't worry about what others think." :)
    Mo Frackle, muppetfan24/7 and jgidley like this.
  6. jgidley

jgidley Active Member

It's 78 up here today, and it'll be 77 tomorrow. Luckily, it'll be 70 on Saturday(good enough), and 56 on Sunday(THANK GOD)
  7. Pinkflower7783

It's humid here today YUCK!
    jgidley likes this.
  8. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

That WOULD be nice, yeah... it was going to get into the 50s for us Sunday too, but now they're saying 60s... but at least we get an extra day of 60s Saturday, because it was supposed to be in the 70s that day... so we've got like three days (Sat, Sun, Mon) of actual fall-like weather to look forward to, but unfortunately, we have to get through these two days of more summer-like weather first.
  9. Pinkflower7783

I just like I actually saw it's gonna go down into the 40's at night on Sunday. That makes me wanna break out my jeans and sweatshirts now. :D
    jgidley likes this.
  10. jgidley

jgidley Active Member

Another quote: I think the best thing to do is what I did when I was a tadpole: tell someone. It can be a teacher, parent, grown-up you know, or in my case, anyone higher than me on the food chain. No one has the right to bully another person...or frog.:)
    Mo Frackle and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  11. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Ehhh...sorta. Being from a different country, all I know of American politics is from tumblr, which mainly consists of 'Romney is the Devil and you are stupid if you support him and Obama is God and Jesus combined!!!!'
  12. Pinkflower7783

In the end their all devils. But in getting this back on topic I think my one flower is dead! :(
  13. jgidley

jgidley Active Member

So that means from now on you'll just be Pink7783?

(By the way, 300 posts! WOO HOO!)
  14. Pinkflower7783

Actually it was a bunch of flowers in a hanging basket. Lol Actually on here I'm just known as "Pinky" so I lost my flowers and even my number a while ago. Lol
  15. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Living in New England, it's getting cold... FAST! :eek:
  16. Pinkflower7783

Send it our way please!!!!
    jgidley likes this.
  17. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Oy. Seriously?

Hyperbole, unless done for comic effect, is pathetic. Irrational shouting is pathetic, no matter which side it's supporting. Give me a reasoned, quiet approach...somebody, please...

*still wondering if politics is any better in New Zealand*
    ----------------
  18. jgidley

jgidley Active Member

Actually, New Zealand's politicians are all fish!:fishy:
  19. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Well, what's worse? Fishy politicians or politicians that are chicken?
    muppetfan24/7 and jgidley like this.
  20. Pinkflower7783

Smelly politicians. Phew!