1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

2. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

3. Pinkflower7783

Apparently my big toe really wanted to get to know the coffee table. :p
  4. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Funny, I always hit the little toe.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  5. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Just found out through Facebook that one of my sister's pigs had been attacked by the dogs from down the road. I don't know how they got in there, but she and my dad managed to scare the terriers off, clean up the pig's bites and give her penicillin. I think she's still pretty shaken up though. She's only about a few months old, but she's only wee. :(
  6. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

That's awful that the little pig was attacked. I always see stories about dogs attacking other dogs on the news. I wish people did a better job of training their pets.
  7. AlittleMayhem

It's not that they're not trained, it's perhaps that they were acting to their natural instincts. See livestock, attack it. Heck, our own dogs sometimes take a snap at them through the fence, but we never let them in.

What baffles me is how the dogs got into the pen in the first place and how our neighbor didn't seem to notice that his dogs were missing...
  8. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

At this point in time, it's now been OVER a year since I last heard ANYTHING from my favorite person, but you know what? After all this time, I don't fricken care anymore. I've left messages, e-mails, she hasn't responded to any of them, unless she's DEAD or something, I'm tired of waiting up for someone who obviously isn't coming around. Makes me wonder why I consider this person such a good friend, I'm pretty much the only one who has put any effort into this friendship... I'm guessing either I somehow must not be a very good friend, or maybe I'm just not good enough to be a friend or something, I don't know.

But I give up! I've tried!
  9. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Dude...

I know you are probably not going to like what I have to say, but if YOU are the one making the effort and this person hasn't responded in a year, I think it's HER thats not the good friend. Not you. You don't just start ignoring people for absolutely no reason.

Don't beat yourself up over something you cannot control. I know what it is like to have someone who you thought was your friend just stop talking to you for no reason. It's hard, but eventually you move on...
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  10. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

My day was worse. My mom and dad were yelling at each other for no reason. My dad's not acting like himself. Also, still no call from my friend, Meri and I am supposed to go see Little Shop of Horrors. Not one call from her. I feel so ashamed to myself that I want to invite her and then... it doesn't happen. I better call her tomorrow to see if I have a change of plans. Seriously!
  11. Pinkflower7783

All I'm gonna say
    [​IMG]
    Hubert, newsmanfan and AlittleMayhem like this.
  12. AlittleMayhem

I'm sorry that these things happened to you Snowth and muppetfan. *sends them both virtual hugs*
  13. muppetfan24/7

I am glad somebody cares about my troubles whatever that is, but once I call my friend tomorrow, I am just hoping that we can go see that musical (Little Shop of Horrors) soon.

If I have a job, I won't be in that mess anymore.
  14. AlittleMayhem

I hope you will. Little Shop on stage is really amazing!
  15. muppetfan24/7

Yep! It should be amazing!

Guess what I got now. A sinus headache!

And it is not even funny.
  16. AlittleMayhem

Water and meds usually help.
  17. muppetfan24/7

Thank you, LittleMayhem! I do need to take my own medicine and drink lots of water. Then, go to bed early would be nice.
  18. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Having to choose my side in the political battle between Big Bird and Steve D'Monster...
    Vincent Liu and D'Snowth like this.
  19. Pinkflower7783

I'm voting for a what not.
    Anyways...bummed the weekend is over. :(
  20. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

The fact that the server on Minecraft I have played on for about 2 years just Banned me because I pointed out the server was constantly lagging, and the lag was about 1.2 tps out of 20.0 tps.... Wow. Immature much? -_-