1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Wait a minute... didn't you just get together with him? What happened? Or, is it too personal? :concern:
  2. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

My jaw is sore. Either I've been sleeping in a funny position or grinding my teeth as I sleep. Not fun.
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

This stupid car in front of us that seriously needed to get his exhaust checked!! My eyes are still burning and nose is running!!! UGH!!!
  4. Pinkflower7783

My husband grindes his teeth in his sleep and he wonder's why his mouth hurts the next day. :/
  5. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------
    There are many remedies for nighttime tooth-grinding. Some herbal calming ones, and headgear/mouth inserts like soft dentures. Strongly suggest you guys try 'em as the induced-lockjaw feeling is not only hurtful but will damage teeth long-term.

Lew Zealand jokes. Of course. What was I thinking mentioning that here? sigh... :news:
    ------------------
  6. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

It was three months... and basically, he became really self-absorbed and only wanted to pay attention to me when it was convenient for him.
  7. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

That is complete lame sauce. *hugs*
  8. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I'll definitely have to look into something, because it hurts and it's not something that really gets better with aspirin. I'll go to a pharmacy this weekend and try to find something.
  9. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Watching Prehistoric Park (which I loved as a kid) on YouTube, I was very disappointed to see that the comments were all about Christianity, Atheism and cultural differences and beliefs. Not one of them seemed to acknowledge that it was a docu-fiction series about dinosaurs and it had nothing to do with the video at all!:rolleyes:
  10. D'Snowth

I just found out "Mr. Drucker" from Petticoat Junction and Green Acres died earlier this summer, and I didn't even know about it.

I guess Eb's the only one left now... unless Ralph is too, I haven't heard about Mary Grace Canfield in a long time.
  11. Pinkflower7783

My favorite clothing store is closing!!!!! :(
  12. ProboSowa

ProboSowa Member

Mary Grace Canfield is indeed still alive.
  13. D'Snowth

Okay, so then she and Tom Lester are the only ones left from Hooterville. :(
  14. Pinkflower7783

I stumped my toe. *cries*
  15. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I stump my toe like every other day…
  16. Pinkflower7783

17. Vincent Liu

18. Pinkflower7783

Apparently my big toe really wanted to get to know the coffee table. :p
  19. Vincent Liu

Funny, I always hit the little toe.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  20. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Just found out through Facebook that one of my sister's pigs had been attacked by the dogs from down the road. I don't know how they got in there, but she and my dad managed to scare the terriers off, clean up the pig's bites and give her penicillin. I think she's still pretty shaken up though. She's only about a few months old, but she's only wee. :(