1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

So I guess we can call this a blessing disguise type thing.
  2. Lola p Well-Known Member

Ya... I guess..

It's just kinda annoying how they went from good friends to egotistic jerks...
  3. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Been there done that. :/
  4. ProboSowa Member

Amazing how some people seem absolutely incapable of handling constructive criticism. :/ Never a good trait needless to say.
  5. Lola p Well-Known Member

Eh, I guess this means I can just help with the CCC more .. XD
  6. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

7. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

You play Minecraft too? AWESOME! But it sucks that they banned you. Stupid kids...
  8. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I've got a cold...
  9. AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

I nearly accused a guy at MacDonalds for giving me the wrong order. I feel pretty bad about it. Boy, I must have made his day.
  10. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that hope you feel better. Lots of Vitamin C!
  11. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

It's Monday. Bleh!
  12. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

What's so bad about Mondays?
  13. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

But it's Tuesday! Oh wait, time difference
  14. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

*hits you with a mallet* See if you get anymore balloons now! Humph! :mad:
  15. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Ooh, moody :p
  16. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

That procrastination is kicking my butt this week. But I'm also gonna blame it on the weather since it's been raining since Sunday. Yeah that sounds like a good excuse in my eyes. :p
  17. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

18. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

LOL! If I asked a question, people just ignore me or tell me that they don't have time to talk. That is how I get angry. Thank you for posting, pinkflower!
  19. heralde Well-Known Member

Suffering from what I can only describe as F.A.T. - Full of Analytical Thought. And not in a good way. Sometimes I wish I could just turn off the brain. But I've never been able to do that. That's why I don't have insomnia. Sleep is the only relief sometimes, heh.
  20. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I'm the opposite if I could turn off my brain then I'd probably sleep a lot better at night. :/ Hope things get better for you though.