1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

:flirt:: Ewwww! Not cool, man!
  2. jgidley

jgidley Active Member

Holy crap, did I have a gruesome injury today! After swimming at school, I went into one of the bathroom stalls to get changed. As I went in, I hit the area right above my elbow on the part of the door where the lock goes through. At first it hurt, and I thought it was just a bump or bruise or something. After about 5 minutes, I looked down at my elbow to see if everything was alright, and it was bleeding profusely. It was probably the deepest cut I ever had! Luckily, I think it's all good now. It will leave a mark obviously. I wouldn't know though, since it's protected by a band aid and this strip thing that keeps the wound edges from spreading.
  3. AlittleMayhem

Ouch! Sounds painful! Hope it gets better!
    jgidley likes this.
  4. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Eeew! That's disgusting. I'm pretty sure if I was ever presented with those situations I would have truly freaked out and quite nearly panicked.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

That hurt just reading about it... hope it's not as bad as it seems, it almost sounds like you may need stitches for that, but I certainly hope not.
  6. jgidley

jgidley Active Member

I'm not sure if I need stitches yet. I'll talk to my mom when she gets home.

EDIT: no stitches. Phew!
  7. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Though it happened when I was under ten, which is to say many decades ago, I remember it very vividly. It was at my grandmother's home in Pomona, California, and she had a dire ant infestation.
  8. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Well thank god you don't need stitches but still...OUCH!
  9. Pinkflower7783

My cousin is having to put his dog down now literally. I feel so sad for him right now. :( He has stomach cancer and the doctor said he is suffering. :(
  10. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

You need a hug! Sorry about your dog. Your thoughts are in my prayers.
    *hugs Pinkflower!*
  11. Pinkflower7783

It's not my dog it's my cousins. I stated that in my post.
  12. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

OKAY! Sorry I got that mixed up. Your cosins' dog is in my prayers then.
  13. Pinkflower7783

14. Pinkflower7783

Please keep a friend of mine in prayer as he just lost his job last Friday. My heart aches for him because he just got married a few months ago. He is a very talented and gifted person so I know finding a new job shouldn't take long but it's still a devastating blow.
  15. AlittleMayhem

I'm very sorry about your cousin's dog and your friend. I shall keep them in my prayers.
  16. Pinkflower7783

Thank you so much. I just wanna add even if some of you don't pray at least keep my cousin and friend in your thoughts. Their not kidding when they say "when it rains it pours." :/
  17. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you're dealing with those things, and hopefully both your cousin and your friend are able to feel better soon.
  18. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

This online geometry class is really starting to tick me off. Now on assignments they are asking about things that aren't mentioned in the notes and it's really screwing up my grade. I really need to pass this course and they are making it so difficult! It's really getting me mad.

And with that said, if anyone here is a geometry master and would like to give me some help, I'd really appreciate it.
  19. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Oh dude I'm sorry about that. That can be one of the most frustrating things.

I wouldn't say I'm a master but I'm pretty good at math. If you wanna pm me.
  20. Pinkflower7783

So sorry to hear that Bob. I know how frustrating school can be. Especially when your not doing well in one or a few. Math was never my subject infact I'm ashame to say this but I actually have a disability in math. I was always in special classes cause my brain just can't get it. Sometimes I feel really stupid because I might take longer to count money or add things then most people. Like my mom she's a whiz in math but I am not. :( It's just that for some reason my brain refuses to let me get it even though I have tried.