1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Well, of course Pinkflower! I never say no to "hugs."
    *Hugs Pinky!*
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  2. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

*hugs for Pinky*! I hope you're feeling better now and that things have settled down.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I hope they will just uncertain about a lot of things. I'm sure you all can understand where I'm coming from. I think one of the biggest fears I have about sharing anything about my life is afraid of being judged. But thanks guys you have no idea how much I appeariciate it. :)
  4. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Although I do respect your privacy, I just want to say I for one, would never judge you, Pinky.
    Vincent Liu and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  5. Pinkflower7783

Thanks Casey that means a lot to me.
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Got a new pair of headphones today, but I don't really like them... everything sounds either muffled, or really staticy (and any sound file that may have already had some little background hiss to it really accentuates the hissing even further, making it sound like a malfunctioning TV speaker).
  7. Pinkflower7783

Do you have a technology curse on you or something? :p
  8. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

We'll have to ask Yuna about that. :p
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  9. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

You just don't know about my secret power of inflicting bad luck on people...

.......................................................................................oops
  10. Pinkflower7783

I think we found the culprit. :p
  11. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

I just watched the original Barefoot Gen anime... enough said... :cry:
  12. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

That is definitely grim. I have the manga too. At least there's an element of hope in both; you know that Gen is going to survive somehow, although a lot of the others won't make it. But compared with The Grave of the Fireflies it's not quite so bad. (Translation: The Grave of the Fireflies is a two-hanky film.)
  13. Pinkflower7783

Isn't all anime grim? :p
  14. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Yes. And all American music is hip-hop.
  15. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

You obviously haven't seen any magical girl.
  16. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

I'm distressed over the fact in the supermarket, in the frozen foods, they have battered fish fillets. It's bad enough in this country there are shelters for battered women, now the poor fish are getting beaten up too? PHEWWWWW!!!!! Someone needs to come to their defense. The fish tried standing up for themselves, but being fillets, they got no backbone. :)
    newsmanfan likes this.
  17. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Yuck! That's awful! I know how you feel when your favorite food is getting beaten up for nothing. You need a hug. Wel, a virtual one.
  18. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Aw, man, I cannot draw caves... ;__;
  19. Pinkflower7783

Umm...yes I have...that was one of the first exposures I had to Japanese pop culture. Trust me I go way back with anime. I've seen and had plenty of my fair share of it. Even though I'm not into it anymore.
  20. Pinkflower7783

I had to go to the MVA. UGH I hate that place with a passion right up there with the post office! Cause my tags went to my old address instead of my new one. Get up there so I can get my tags and also update my address and the lady says "you need to take care of this at the MVA" I'm like "I am at the MVA genius!" :mad: