1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Try to hold it till the weekend if you can. :p
  2. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Ew!
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I ain't passionate about it, it's just that when you live in a climate where it's hot for a vast majority of the year, you look forward to the relief that comes with fall and winter, so to receive news like this is like that cliche story antic where a character is promised something, and then he/she works so hard to achieve it, only be slapped in the face, like, "Ehh, sorry, you're not getting it after all, ahahaha!"
  4. Pinkflower7783

I'd share cold weather if I could. Hopefully December will be looking better for you. And they can barely predict what the weather is gonna be tomorrow you really think they know what it's gonna be like next month?
  5. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Did somebody bring the paper towels?
    charlietheowl and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  6. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

A neighbor saw my Gonzo replica and called him Oscar. I told him that he's Gonzo, not Oscar the Grouch. Well, they're both on Sesame Street. No, Gonzo is from The Muppet Show. But they look the same, right?

I have such uncultured neighbors...
  7. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-------------
    Head hurting all day. Caffeine withdrawal plus not enough uninterrupted sleep plus housemates who don't grasp the concept of HOT since they're natives to this state.

Bleh.

Gonna see if I really can afford a pumpkin coffee...
    -------------
  8. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

I got so caught up in other things, that I just remembered that I have a paper due tomorrow that I didn't get around to. - _-
  9. Pinkflower7783

You mean like being on MC? :p
  10. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

In German class, the teacher asked us to write "Donnerstag", but I wrote the 'g' too fast, so it looks like a 'y'.
    No points for my team… :(
  11. Mo Frackle

Ha. Well no, I mean getting five thousand other assignments thrown on me at the last minute.

Hopefully things will look up. Freshman year is usually the toughest.
  12. Pinkflower7783

13. D'Snowth

Yet another October day in the fall, and it's 80 degrees outside. :rolleyes:

After this, just one more hot day to go, then finally, the return of actual fall weather. Supposedly, really cold enough for a heavy sweater. :excited:
  14. Pinkflower7783

It's 71 right now but it's raining. And yes the return of actual fall weather only so warmer temps can come back.
  15. Mo Frackle

Yep. The weather is confusing.
  16. Pinkflower7783

You can say that again.
  17. Mo Frackle

Yep. The weather is confusing.
  18. Pinkflower7783

I dug my own hole on that one. I hope it gets cold this weekend I haven't been able to wear my Muppets socks I got from Target yet!
  19. D'Snowth

Good lord! They're actually holding an anime/sci-fi convention IN MY TOWN this weekend! I don't want any of that cah-ray-zeh stuff in my town!
  20. Pinkflower7783