1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

You can say that again.
  2. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Yep. The weather is confusing.
  3. Pinkflower7783

I dug my own hole on that one. I hope it gets cold this weekend I haven't been able to wear my Muppets socks I got from Target yet!
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Good lord! They're actually holding an anime/sci-fi convention IN MY TOWN this weekend! I don't want any of that cah-ray-zeh stuff in my town!
  5. Pinkflower7783

6. D'Snowth

I'm not going, but still, I don't want any of that cah-ray-zeh stuff in my town!
  7. Pinkflower7783

Isn't your town cah-ray-zeh anyways? At least you'll be getting your cold weather soon.
  8. D'Snowth

This town may be dangerous, but it ain't cah-ray-zeh, and I don't want any of that cah-ray-zeh stuff in my town.
  9. Pinkflower7783

I thought it was just hot. :p
  10. D'Snowth

Most of the time, yes, that's one of the downfalls of living in the south, though of course, part of the problem this year is the unusual weather patterns being brought on by this rather weak El Nino down towards the equator, and above average sea temperatures in the northern Pacific.
  11. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Wait wait wait. Something interesting is actually happening in the south? As a Southerner (without an annoying accent), I'm intrigued.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  12. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Ugh... this stupid hotel tried to call me back today. My parents are pushing me to take the job they offer me, but I know the hotel is going to try to get me to be full-time. Any job that would require me to take time off from school for orientation is not a job I want to go with. :mad: Sure, there will always be school but if I miss a week now, what if I miss something essential that results in me failing a course? I can't do that. :grr:

Edit: So I just called them back, all they need is some paperwork done there. I will make it beyond clear there tomorrow when I stop by that I am a full-time student first, I need you to accomdiate my school schedule and realize I am only doing this temporarily if you choose to hire me. If you can't, I'm out. I really would prefer just some part-time retail work... I can't work at a place that wants me to take a "multi-year career" out of working there.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  13. Pinkflower7783

My temper is about to hit the fan if I get ONE MORE election call!!! :mad:
  14. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

I think it's barometer, but my skin really hurts and I'm getting tired :p
  15. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Clearly the Snowther hasn't seen some of the Spandex costumes the ladies wear for that genre's cosplay. As a leg man, he may wish to reconsider and buy a ticket for the convo floor...
    -----------
  16. D'Snowth

Touche. But still... I DON'T WANT ANY OF THAT CAH-RAY-ZEH STUFF IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN!
  17. Pinkflower7783

Well their having it whether you like it or not. :p I used to be into anime but I never did the cosplay stuff. Always thought it was dumb and people would wear spandex in places they shouldn't have. *shivers*
  18. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Is it bad that I would say I would be willing to cosplay and even dress as a guy character? Being a tad overweight makes any girl cosplay nearly impossible :p
  19. Pinkflower7783

No as I've seen plenty of men dress as women.
  20. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Who are you thinking as going as? On another note, I am cosplaying as Finn from Adventure Time this Halloween. I got the hat, and it is really cool!