1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 46
    Sesame Street's 46th season officially began Saturday January 16 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

My headache is suddenly back. >< I'm gonna take a nap.

2. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Aw, hope you feel better!

Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Yeah yeah...what about the free time you had last night spent in a posting frenzy...

4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I was too busy posting in other threads to make it to CCC... :p

Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  5. Pinkflower7783

He couldn't even get out of ONE thread last night! Kind of like what's happening to me now. The alert fairies are on a roll!

6. Sgt Floyd

If you don't want to be part of the CCC, really, we don't care...just tell us, because we are all starting to think you quit

7. Pinkflower7783

I will be until I log on here later and see I have 20+ alerts again. :p

8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yeah...I know...I was planning to work on some other things and be on the forum on the side, but that is not working out...

I do like to be a part of it, but at the same time, it's just very time consuming, which I don't really have at the moment...so it just is a wembling type thing at the moment as to whether or not I even should be in it...

9. Sgt Floyd

I don't understand how it's time consuming though. You don't need to stay in the thread and refresh until someone responds, post, go to another thread for a while, then go back...all these excuses really just make us think you don't want to play anymore...

10. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, and I feel bad that it's turning out that way...my point was with the time consuming thing is that it tends to take a few minutes in between posts for people to say things, so that if I'm only on for say a half hour, I may only even be able to get five posts in with the increments between...so then I just feel like there was no point in me even coming on to begin with.

11. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Well, theres always some one to duo something with ...

12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I was taking a shower today and got soap in my eye...my eye still hurts, and I can only half see at the moment...

:sing: Oh when your heart's on fire...you must realize...soap gets in your eyes...

13. Pinkflower7783

I was sad while waiting to vote some stupid toddler wouldn't stop screaming. Although he was basically expressing what I felt about being there. :p

heralde likes this.
  14. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Amazon and its incredibly annoying shipping. I understand it's been affected by the hurricane, but how can Old School Vol. 3 be "Shipping Soon" still when it's supposedly supposed to arrive tomorrow?

BobThePizzaBoy likes this.
  15. Pinkflower7783

Well at least your getting it, it's just gonna be a little late. I can't order mine TILL Friday because that's when my husband gets paid. :/

16. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

I began work on a video to send to Kevin Clash. But I chickened out before I could get to the good part. :sympathy:

17. Pinkflower7783

Aww how come?

18. heralde

LOL, brilliant!

Aw well perhaps you could try again another time.

19. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

I really don't, I just all of a sudden felt uncomfortable doing it. No idea why. My shyness kicked in, I suppose.

20. heralde

Yeah probably just butterflies. Give yourself a breather and then maybe you could try again.

Mo Frackle likes this.