1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. SuperGzilla12

SuperGzilla12 Active Member

BobThePizzaBoy likes this.
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Target is your friend...if you have one, that is... :p
  3. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Target wins because they don't put huge price stickers on cardboard slipcovers. :insatiable:
    CaseytheMuppet and SuperGzilla12 like this.
  4. SuperGzilla12

Oh man, I hate that. :p
  5. BobThePizzaBoy

Haha, when I got The Simpsons Movie DVD years ago from there, ripping off the price sticker left a huge chunk of residue right on the movie's logo, made even more annoying by the fact that the box is primarily white, making the residue even more noticeable.
  6. SuperGzilla12

Yeah, after a while, I just started leaving them alone. I'm not the biggest fan of slip-covers anyway.
  7. BobThePizzaBoy

I'm the exact opposite, I love em. :p Yeah, they serve absolutely no purpose but dang do they look good on a shelf.
  8. SuperGzilla12

They stick out. I disliek. That is all.
  9. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Mine just shipped about a half hour ago. Hows bout you?

In other news, Romeny's ahead and I am not happy.
  10. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

In my neck of the woods I don't think you have to worry. I highly think Obama is staying.

Now, now, don't be bitter. :p
  11. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

The fact that no matter who wins I am never going to hear the end of it tomorrow.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  12. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I'm not hearing the end of it now. :p
  13. BobThePizzaBoy

Still hasn't shipped yet. :mad: I've never had an Amazon order take this long.
  14. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I'm sleepy today. I stayed up until the results were announced, and then a little longer while I facebooked with some friends. And then I got up at 5:00 to go to work. Yaaaawn.
    Pinkflower7783 and The Count like this.
  15. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Heh, I stayed up pretty late too, until 1 AM following election results. It'd be nice if we could get our stuff done as quickly as Obama went from the update that said he had 167 electoral votes to Romney's 184 at 11 PM which aired here in PR at 12 AM to winning reelection about a quarter of an hour later. But when you have multiple issues besides the gubernatorial race and the mayoral race of our capital city going on, plus the different camps all reading the official preliminary numbers in both their favors, it makes you zonk out anyway.
  16. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I... seem to have found a tiny little... turd in my Apple Jacks this morning...

:smirk:
  17. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I had chosen Two-Day Shipping when they said it would get here the day it comes out; then I changed it to One Day when they said that would get it here the day it comes out.

It actually came to the campus today, though I probably won't receive it until tomorrow.
  18. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

O_0

Like from a mouse?
  19. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Oh. Oh my. My condolences.
  20. BobThePizzaBoy

I had it coming for Two-Day Shipping since that was free. If I don't get an e-mail from Amazon about having shipped by midnight I'm cancelling the order and re-order it. Probably not the smartest thing but I hope that can move along things.