1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

I really don't, I just all of a sudden felt uncomfortable doing it. No idea why. My shyness kicked in, I suppose.
  2. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Yeah probably just butterflies. Give yourself a breather and then maybe you could try again.
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I'm frowning cause there's no way in heck with the news of the new Muppet movie getting underway soon that I'll ever get a response from Steve Whitmire! Not that I was expecting one to begin with but this just kills the last hope I had. :(
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Supposedly supposed...what wonderful alliteration.

On the bright side, that could be the way that you may get a response. Because now that he'll be working more closely with the Muppets at the moment than usual, there's a better chance that your letter will surface into him.
  5. Pinkflower7783

Well the first letter I did ask him for an autograph which I felt really funny about asking. The second one I sent him a birthday card but didn't ask for anything in return because that just seemed completely wrong. Like I said in another thread it just doesn't look right saying "Happy Birthday Steve and by the way in return for this card can I have your autograph on a 8X10 picture of Kermit." :p Just so you know these letters went to two different addresses. Disney and Sesame.
  6. Pinkflower7783

I can't even tell you guys what I just did. :cry: I just totally had a Swedish Chef moment in the kitchen just now. :hungry:
    Hubert likes this.
  7. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Does that mean that you sang or threw rolling pins?
  8. Pinkflower7783

No that means I just burned a whole pot of beans and possibly ruined my pot. :cry:Now this forum has turned into being dangerous for walking away from things cooking and forgetting about them. :(
    Hubert likes this.
  9. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Well being here doesn't mean you can quit being responsible...
  10. Pinkflower7783

Yeah well then I guess I shouldn't mention when my husband came home from work last night I apparently left a flame on on the stove. and I wasn't even on MC then. I have no idea what's happened to me! I'm usually not this careless!!! But if it hadn't been for him seeing it there could've been a major fire. ><

Now I have all the windows opened because I can't tell you how badly burned beans smell!! UGH!!! You would think it's Monday! :sigh:
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

You're careless because you have been around us too much...
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  12. Pinkflower7783

No you guys are awesome...I blame the time change. Talk about falling back! :p
    Hubert likes this.
  13. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

I'm in the same exact situation as you. And of course Amazon waited to tell me till this morning to tell me that I used the wrong credit card when I placed the order on the 26th of October. :rolleyes: I've been using Amazon Student since I started college and I've never had this problem until now. Frustrating really.
    SuperGzilla12 likes this.
  14. SuperGzilla12

SuperGzilla12 Active Member

For the future, my boy, Wal-Mart is your friend. :p
  15. BobThePizzaBoy

16. SuperGzilla12

BobThePizzaBoy likes this.
  17. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Target is your friend...if you have one, that is... :p
  18. BobThePizzaBoy

Target wins because they don't put huge price stickers on cardboard slipcovers. :insatiable:
    CaseytheMuppet and SuperGzilla12 like this.
  19. SuperGzilla12

Oh man, I hate that. :p
  20. BobThePizzaBoy

Haha, when I got The Simpsons Movie DVD years ago from there, ripping off the price sticker left a huge chunk of residue right on the movie's logo, made even more annoying by the fact that the box is primarily white, making the residue even more noticeable.