1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Don't know, and don't care. I just went and dumped the bowl into the kitchen sink, and that was that.
  2. BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

OK, it just shipped. Though I don't know why they aren't shipping it and The Muppet Christmas Carol Blu-ray together. :rolleyes:
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  3. Mister Muppet Active Member

I would have done the same thing D'Snowth The thing that made me frown today is that some of my class wanted Mitt Romney to win to cut funding to PBS in hopes that it would stop sesame street even though it hasn't happened
  4. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Hopefully they have no friends.
    newsmanfan and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  5. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

First of all to D'Snowth that is just disgusting and beyond gross!!! I probably would've thrown up if that was me! And second I actually watched the elections for quite a bit but then since I get bored easily I just turned it off and got updates online. :p I will say I am not surprised by the outcome but rather surprised of how fast it ended.

I'm not gonna say my opinions on what I thought of the win however I was laughing at most of my family and even some of my friends on Facebook who refused to accept that Romney lost. Till I finally had to say PEOPLE GIVE IT A REST CONCEED IT'S OVER!!!

At least your getting yours. I still have to wait till Friday before I can buy anything. :/

I just would've wanted to smack them in the face. :p
  6. Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

I'm going to try to redo it with a friend. As I'm not too sure about my characters yet, improv is a lot harder to do. Maybe having somebody promt me can help.
  7. heralde Well-Known Member

Yeah I have trouble with improv too. Sometimes having another person around to sort of set up a situation can help ease the pressure.
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  8. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I'm frowning were suppose to get snow tonight. :rolleyes:
  9. Hubert Well-Known Member

Believe it or not, I'm actually in the mood for a small increment of snow, I've been snow-less so far this year...which where I live that WILL change, I guarantee...we were supposed to start getting some tonight, actually, but it ended up missing us...
  10. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I just don't like driving in it. If I don't have to go out in it then bring it on but...it just makes a mess.
  11. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

I vaguely remember snow. It's...sort of white and fluffy, yeah? And cold?

STILL nearly 90 degrees F here. Supposedly this weekend we'll finally get some psuedo-autumnal weather (days in mid-60s and low 70s). I hope it stays...about 12 more months!
    --------------
  12. Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

I'm surprised we still get snow in my neck of the woods.
  13. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

The fact that apparently, it's going to be in the 70s this weekend. In November. Spring-like weather in November. Gah, I hate you Mother Nature. You hate us southerns, so I hate you back!
  14. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Blame Heat Miser. Snowy tries to send us some snow, but Mr. Hothead just turns it into rain :p
  15. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I would actually blame the general public for refusing to listen to Al Gore when he warned us about things, such as Global Warming (hotter summers and warmer winters), melting polar ice (a computerized timelapse on the news showed half of the ice around the North Pole has melted since the 1980s), extreme natural disasters (the Japan earthquake and tsunami, the tornado outbreak last spring, Sandy), and even the news has been saying in the next 30 years, the extreme weather we've faced these past two years will be the new normal.

Again, that's where I'd put my blame, but then you got those who are like, "Dude, the earth is just going through that part of the cycle it's always gone through since the beginning of time". I don't remember reading THAT in the Bible, but whatevs.
  16. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Sheesh...I was just trying to make a joke :smirk:
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  17. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I wish it would get cold where you are cause you turn into Mr. Grumpy pants. :p As for us as of now I am quite happy which is kind of messed up cause this is a "What Makes You Frown" thread...but I am because it's just rain! Which I will gladly take over snow! So people in my state bought 20 rolls of toilet paper and 10 loafs of bread for nothing. It's only 34 out right now.
  18. Hayley B Active Member

I so hate having to say this. But I have to say Koro just died. He just died beside this grill of my father's. :(

I kind of want to recycle his name for any future black cats. But he was loved and will be missed. For now...

[IMG]

R.I.P Koro (2012-2012)
  19. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, Haley! He really sounded olike a nice cat. I can't believe... he lived a such a small life. Poor thing! :sigh:
  20. Hayley B Active Member

Thank you. He was very nice.