1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Hate those little b----s! Once they kept me and my sister up literally all night when we were in Corfu. I'm so glad we don't have them here at home.

I'm sorry, Sarge. *hugs*
  2. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Sorry Sarge. Hope things calm down soon.
  3. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

So sorry to hear that Sarge.
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Very sorry, Sarge. Hope that any issues decline soon.
  5. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

That always sucks, Sarge. I'm sorry. :(
  6. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

sorry to hear that sarge
  7. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Things are better for now. It's just the usual mood my mom stays in from November to February. She hates the holidays...
  8. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------
    Sarge, maybe her mood is stress-related? Maybe talk to her about what you can do to help lessen that might improve the outlook for everyone? Granted that only works if everyone in the house pitches in, but just a diplomatic suggestion...

-----------
  9. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

No, it's not stress related...she just hates the holidays because her birthday is in november and she relates the holidays to negative things from her childhood. And she refuses to seek any kind of help...
  10. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Sarge so sorry to hear hope things work out...

As for me I'm frowning at my bank account and wishing I didn't need to eat. ><
  11. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

Argh I just got over a cold and now I'm sick again -__-
  12. Pinkflower7783

So sorry hope you feel better.
    Nick22 likes this.
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Hope you feel better soon. :(
  14. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Watching the Rocky & Bullwinkle movie on The Hub right now. Uh... it took me 12 years, but I think I finally realize why people hate this movie. But I don't hate it for the reasons everyone else seems to (simply "It's not funny.") More in that, for the most part, this is not Jay Ward humor. It's imitation-Warner Brothers humor. It does capture the spirit of the cartoon when it wants to, but not very well. Ugh... childhood memories destroyed.
    SuperGzilla12 likes this.
  15. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

The really old TV in a different room in my house (not the main TV) that I'm using currently just got all fuzzy...now I'm in the process of shaking around the stand and TV around like a mad man to get it unblurred...which is pretty much the only thing that ever seems to work...
  16. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Here it is, November, and here it is, the middle of fall... and it's in the 70s outside. In November. In fall.

Me no likey! :grouchy:
  17. mostlikemokey

mostlikemokey Active Member

Yeah, really disrupts the mood of the season, doesn't it?
  18. Pinkflower7783

I have cold weather in the mail for you hopefully you'll get it on Monday.
  19. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I hope I get cold weather too, Pinkflower. This warm weather in the fall time is making me depressed. :sigh:
  20. Pinkflower7783

Oh come on it has to be cold in other places right now besides my state! Like the North Pole. :p