1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Yeah I know...I hate when I have nights like this...I was actually really tired around 9:00 and then all of a sudden it's like my brain had other ideas in mind.
  2. ilovemusic Active Member

Ugh, I'm so totally in a bad mood right now. People just forget to do things while they promised to do so. In a private situation, I would have forgiven them, of course, but this is about an essay for physics, and the note will be made worse every single day it's handed in too late. Some people just have a lack of perseverance. :attitude:
  3. Slackbot Well-Known Member

In the wee hours I had another ovarian cyst attack. It wasn't one of the worst I've had by any means, and I've had enough to know that I can just wait them out. Still, there's nothing like lying in bed, shivering and whimpering, to make you feel really helpless.
  4. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Sorry about that. Hope you're starting to feel better now. :sympathy:
  5. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Once again, here it is November, here it is towards the end of fall, and it's in the 70s today... IN NOVEMBER... IN FALL...

:grouchy: :grouchy: :grouchy:
  6. Slackbot Well-Known Member

Yes, I am. Thankfully, when it's done it's done, and by morning I feel okay. However, while the distress lasts it is very distressing.
  7. SuperGzilla12 Active Member

I was Christmas shopping today. When I was checking out of Toys 'R' Us, I couldn't possibly help but notice that the woman in front of me was being really, really, really rude to the cashier, all because there was some problem scanning her item. She even called him an idiot! Of course, the poor guy just had to grin and take it.

Seriously, I hate people like that...
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  8. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yeah, unfortunately, I've been in similar positions, where my mom will lose patience with somewhat incompetent waiters, or other similar service workers... needless to say, it is REALLY embarrasssing.
    SuperGzilla12 likes this.
  9. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I've seen people like that in restuarants but half the time there wasn't anything really wrong they just wanted a free meal, dessert, or a discount on their check. :/
    newsmanfan and SuperGzilla12 like this.
  10. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Or, God forbid, their meal took too long to come out, or the steak wasn't cooked right...
  11. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Yeah I remember when we were at Outback one time and the guy wasn't happy that there wasn't any vegitarian dishes on the menu despite he was in a "STEAK HOUSE" and so he got a salad and then when he got the salad he didn't like dressing. They had fish but apparently he didn't want that either. I felt really bad for the waiter because he had the patience of a saint.
    SuperGzilla12 likes this.
  12. Nick22 Active Member

Meh swimming starts in gym class on Tuesday. Gross.
  13. Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Pray for me this week, it is going to be rough, with schoolwork piling up. 0_0
  14. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

@Nick - I take it you don't like swimming? Or, you say it's gross, so I assume they don't do too good a job of cleaning out the pool?

@Ozy - Okey-doke, I'll pray for you.

As for myself... GAHH!!! The weather was supposed to improve today, but once again, it jumped up into the 70s... IN NOVEMBER... IN FALL. :grouchy: :crazy: :scary:
  15. Mister Muppet Active Member

My printer's playing up and i need to it print my homework and it's starting to make me stressed :grr:
  16. Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Problems with UC again. We're giving each other space and are both praying about things, but I have a bad feeling about all of this. :(
  17. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Sorry Ozy. Hope things work out for the best with you two.
  18. Hubert Well-Known Member

*hugs Ozy*

Hopes things do end up working out for the best for both of you.
    Ozymandias likes this.
  19. Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Thanks Hubert. :)
  20. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

The whole Kevin Clash dilemma... :sigh: