1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I can't believe there's such news :(
  2. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Oh shoot, traffic jam…
  3. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------
    Kim, so sorry...there's nothing medical that will help?

Snowth: We had a lovely chilly weekend but this week it is back up into the 80s. So take your measly 70 degrees and stow it, buster!

Also hoping the Kevin Clash allegations aren't true. Not underage, man. Come on. Just not.
    ---------------
  4. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

I had to see my friend in a coffin...
  5. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that!
  6. miss kermie

The sad fact is- the doctor killed him basically... :(
  7. Mo Frackle

My first video definitely didn't turn out the way I hoped it would. My director planned for me to redub my puppet's voice in post. As a result, I gave a half-hearted performance (voice-wise, anyhow) while we were shooting.

Well, in the end, my audio recording material was lousy, so I decided to leave the voice as it was. I'm not too happy about that. But we learn from mistakes like these. Whatever the case, I'm just not happy with the finished product.

I'm also a little upset that nobody seems to be watching it. Just sort of briefly passing by it, and just saying "good job" because they're too busy to sit through it all.

Just not a good day.:(
  8. Mo Frackle

Oh my. miss kermie, my prayers go out to you and your friend's loved one.
  9. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Omg I am so sorry...prayers to you and your friend's family and friends.

Anyways I'm frowning because I feel really bad for my cousin right now. She posted on Facebook last night that her and her husband have some run into some financial trouble and essentially have to cancel Christmas this year. My heart breaks for them because I know what it's like. My husband and I couldn't do Christmas the first year we were married. And they've also been wanting to have a baby for years but they can't have any of their own and due to the high costs of adoption that's also out of the question. :(
  10. Mo Frackle

Gosh, I'm sorry to hear that. :(
  11. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

*Blink* "Stow it"?
  12. miss kermie

oh, i'm so sorry...
  13. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Sorry about your cousin Pinky.
  14. Pinkflower7783

Yeah my heart just breaks for them...trust me I have hit some really bad times and if it wasn't for my parents helping us out in the beginning I don't know what we would've done so I totally understand their situation. Her mom can't really help her out because she's struggling as well. It's just a bad situation for them right now. I know gifts aren't the most important thing at Christmas but it's the principal of the thing you know?

EDIT- That was a total Ziffle! But thanks guys.
  15. Mo Frackle

Well, I've decided to delete the video from Youtube. Hopefully, I'll be able to redo it (again) the right way.
  16. Pinkflower7783

Aww that sucks. :(
  17. Mo Frackle

Yeah, especially considering I had to wait a good month or so to get it up.
  18. Pinkflower7783

Yeah I've been wanting to write another letter but I can't put what I wanna say into words on paper. It's so frustrating.
  19. Mo Frackle

Oh, I know what that's like. I've been there several times. I'd just try to be yourself.
  20. Pinkflower7783

Trying but it's like no matter what I say it sounds dumb...this is why I could never write a book. Plus it just sounds so wrong and greedy of me to ask for an autograph. :/