1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Hey, you don't have to ask for one. Whomever you're writing to may just give you one. The performers are all very nice people.

Yeah, I can understand what you're saying about it sounding dumb. I get like that all the time when I write something. Just sort of let it write itself. Just bring out the general idea of what you want to say, and maybe add onto it.
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Thanks I'm gonna try I just hate to waste trees as I write this. :p
  3. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I wish you didn't delete it Mo. I would have loved to see it.

BTW, I think your avatar is creative and hilarious! :)
  4. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Thanks. I just feel it couldd be better if I redo it.
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  5. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

My right leg's cramping up for some reason. >_>
  6. BooberGypsy

BooberGypsy Member

What a nifty idea for a thread!
    What made me frown today? My job =\
  7. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Your job... what's wrong with it?
  8. BooberGypsy

BooberGypsy Member

I'm a debt collector... Needless to say it's not a fun job. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful to be employed but being yelled at on a constant basis get quite tiring.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  9. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Ugh! I know how that feels. I hate getting yelled at my parents and I don't do anything wrong. :sigh:
  10. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Gosh, that must be a tough job. Hope people don't get too mean with you. :sympathy:
  11. BooberGypsy

BooberGypsy Member

No most of the time people hang up on me lol. Its a tough job but someone's gotta do it. However though my job may make me frown my package coming in the mail will make me smile XD I ordered a Boober doll! Haha!
  12. Pinkflower7783

Saying I was gonna clean today...yeah...well that never happened. :/
  13. BooberGypsy

BooberGypsy Member

I said that too, but it made me smile cause I -knew- it wasn't going to happen.
  14. Pinkflower7783

Plus I'm also frowning cause I'm not really confident of how things are going this month. -_-
  15. BooberGypsy

BooberGypsy Member

I'll keep my thoughts on you. No matter what always remember this: No matter how far down you go there is always an up and someone will always be there for you, wether it's a family member or friend.
  16. Pinkflower7783

Thanks, my husband is a great supporter for me it's more of ME who feels bad about myself. As they say we are our worst critics.:/
  17. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

The virus situation on my old computer has gotten worse.

It's ironic, because my old computer has been infected with this virus for nearly a year, so I don't understand why it's suddenly gotten worse at this point (and admittedly, it seemed like it was improving lately). Luckily, I don't use my old computer much, with the exception of artwork, since practically all of my hardward and software isn't compatible with my new computer, but it IS making using the internet on my old computer almost impossible.
  18. BooberGypsy

BooberGypsy Member

19. Pinkflower7783

This headache...ahh just go away already!!!! And that I can't go to NYC. :(
  20. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------
    Found out last night that my ex is moving back in. Fair enough, it's her house after all, and where she's been living the situation has become unbearable, so this isn't really a surprise. Just dismaying to see that all the work I've done trying to better the whole situation for the past 2 years has been utterly fruitless.

Feels like all I do is frogging pointless.
    -------------