1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

And then over the weekend 4 famlies were killed including a 3 year old girl all because of a wreckless drivers mistake by speeding and crossing over the double yellow line and slammed head on into the car driving the opposite direction.
  2. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

That's terrible. People who drive recklessly are definitely putting everyone else on the road in danger.
  3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

And my parents wonder why I'm so scared to drive :(
  4. Pinkflower7783

Obviously both accidents occured at two different locations but they are both terrible roads. People speed and drive around here like their on the Indy 500. I don't know why the worst accidents have to occur right around the holiday's it's so beyond sad.

I mean it's sad 4 families are dead but to hear a child was killed so heartbreaking. I can't imagine what it's like to go through something like that nor do I ever want to.
  5. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Is there a sickness called Schoolwork Overload?
  6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

GAH!!!

Once again, here it is, it's NOVEMBER, it's FALL, otherwise known as AUTUMN... AND IT'S IN THE FRICKEN 70S AGAIN TODAY!!! SERIOUSLY, W T F?!!

:mad::shifty::rolleyes::attitude::sleep::boo::ouch::grr::crazy::cry::scary::(:grouchy::sigh:
  7. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

As someone who recently went through this when the Children's Pastor at my church (as well as his wife, youngest son, and his best friend's wife and unborn child (she was travelling to get a 3D ultrasound done)) was killed in one of the worst accidents in my local highway's history (seven people altogether, only CP's best friend and his oldest son survived), I can relate. *hugs*
  8. Pinkflower7783

So sorry to hear that...
  9. Pinkflower7783

I think I'm the one hogging all the cool weather. :p
  10. D'Snowth

AAAAUUGGH!!!

FOR THE THIRD YEAR IN A ROW STRAIGHT, I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO WEAR THIS REALLY NICE SWEATER ENSEMBLE I'VE HAD PICKED OUT FOR THANKSGIVING BECAUSE THE WEATHER'S BEEN TOO GOSHDANGED UNSEASONABLY WARM, AS IT JUMPS BACK UP INTO THE 70S AGAIN TODAY!!!
  11. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Hey, you can still wear it, but...
  12. D'Snowth

Yeah, and sweat bullets and be miserable the whole time.
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  13. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Urgh, the pen to my graphics tablet is driving me crazy! It's far to sensitive and keeps selecting things and won't draw properly!

And I was going to make such beautiful art!:cry:
  14. Sgt Floyd

Either you need to set the sensitivity on it or you need new pen nibs...is it new or have you had it for a while?
  15. AlittleMayhem

I've had it for over a year now. It was working fine this morning but it's been acting up since I switched it on this afternoon.
  16. Pinkflower7783

Apparently I bit my lip last night and I don't remember when but now it hurts!
  17. Sgt Floyd

What's the brand? If it's a wacom make sure adobe AIR is up to date
  18. AlittleMayhem

Yes, it's a Wacom Bamboo.
  19. Pinkflower7783

I wanna take a nap but I can't...have to go for Thanksgiving part 2 in a bit. -_-
  20. Sgt Floyd

Like I said, make sure Adobe Air is up to date, try replacing the pen nib, and maybe look at the sensitivity settings.

I know the one time I ignored the prompt to update adobe air, my tablet acted up until I installed it and restarted my computer

Is the tablet running on wacom drivers or the installed drivers that come with windows 7? The Windows 7 drivers are buggy