1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

GAH!!!

Once again, here it is, it's NOVEMBER, it's FALL, otherwise known as AUTUMN... AND IT'S IN THE FRICKEN 70S AGAIN TODAY!!! SERIOUSLY, W T F?!!

:mad::shifty::rolleyes::attitude::sleep::boo::ouch::grr::crazy::cry::scary::(:grouchy::sigh:
  2. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

As someone who recently went through this when the Children's Pastor at my church (as well as his wife, youngest son, and his best friend's wife and unborn child (she was travelling to get a 3D ultrasound done)) was killed in one of the worst accidents in my local highway's history (seven people altogether, only CP's best friend and his oldest son survived), I can relate. *hugs*
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear that...
  4. Pinkflower7783

I think I'm the one hogging all the cool weather. :p
  5. D'Snowth

AAAAUUGGH!!!

FOR THE THIRD YEAR IN A ROW STRAIGHT, I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO WEAR THIS REALLY NICE SWEATER ENSEMBLE I'VE HAD PICKED OUT FOR THANKSGIVING BECAUSE THE WEATHER'S BEEN TOO GOSHDANGED UNSEASONABLY WARM, AS IT JUMPS BACK UP INTO THE 70S AGAIN TODAY!!!
  6. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Hey, you can still wear it, but...
  7. D'Snowth

Yeah, and sweat bullets and be miserable the whole time.
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  8. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Urgh, the pen to my graphics tablet is driving me crazy! It's far to sensitive and keeps selecting things and won't draw properly!

And I was going to make such beautiful art!:cry:
  9. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Either you need to set the sensitivity on it or you need new pen nibs...is it new or have you had it for a while?
  10. AlittleMayhem

I've had it for over a year now. It was working fine this morning but it's been acting up since I switched it on this afternoon.
  11. Pinkflower7783

Apparently I bit my lip last night and I don't remember when but now it hurts!
  12. Sgt Floyd

What's the brand? If it's a wacom make sure adobe AIR is up to date
  13. AlittleMayhem

Yes, it's a Wacom Bamboo.
  14. Pinkflower7783

I wanna take a nap but I can't...have to go for Thanksgiving part 2 in a bit. -_-
  15. Sgt Floyd

Like I said, make sure Adobe Air is up to date, try replacing the pen nib, and maybe look at the sensitivity settings.

I know the one time I ignored the prompt to update adobe air, my tablet acted up until I installed it and restarted my computer

Is the tablet running on wacom drivers or the installed drivers that come with windows 7? The Windows 7 drivers are buggy
  16. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Does that mosquito just have to buzz beside my ear?!
    It's 3:33 am here and it's keeping me awake :grr:
  17. AlittleMayhem

I took your advice and update Adobe AIR and restarted it but that didn't work. Maybe it does need a new nib.

I'm pretty sure it's running on a wacom driver but my laptop is a Windows 7 so I can't say for certain.
  18. Pinkflower7783

Something tells me you should move to the North Pole. :p
  19. Sgt Floyd

If you used the install disk then it SHOULD be using wacom drivers. I dunno. I'm out of suggestions. Good luck trying to figure it out
  20. AlittleMayhem

Well, thanks for trying to help, Sarge. :)

Another thing that made me frown today. My sister just messaged me on Facebook telling me that a very good friend of hers, who's dyslexic, is making a complaint about her lectures because she isn't getting the support she needs as her lecturer doesn't believe that she is. He/she thinks she's just being lazy and is lying about her difficulties. I hope that they'll listen to her and she does get help because that is just a disgrace.