1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Thank you so much all of you for your kind and helpful words of advice.
  2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I discovered my sandisk cruzer flash drive is stuck inside the casing and will not slide out...anyone know how to fix this? :/
  3. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Um, customer service?
  4. Sgt Floyd

What's customer service gonna do? Yes, call sandisk and tell them to reach through my phone and make it unstuck :p
  5. Vincent Liu

At least they'll give you suggestions?
  6. Sgt Floyd

Well, I dropped it and it's working slightly better now :p
  7. Vincent Liu

That's probably the weirdest way of fixing things. Dropping it. :p
    BooberGypsy likes this.
  8. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Slipped a bit on some salt when walking home today. Ironic considering it's supposed to get rid of the ice...
  9. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Punchandjewelry.com is gone now, replaced by a Godaddy parked domain page. There was an old, old Fraggle Rock fansite in its legacy pages which had lots of useful information like song lyrics. Well, crud.
  10. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Oh man! That website was a huge resource for Fraggle information, as the webmaster had the lyrics for almost every song. Too bad that's gone now. :sigh:
  11. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

My laptop stopped working today (cries) I am afraid I am going to lose all of my music if it doesn't get fixed.
  12. DrDientes

DrDientes Active Member

I'm sorry muppetfan. *hugs*
  13. muppetfan24/7

The only good thing is I can continue with some writing with out any other distractions.

EDIT - Oops, I forgot i am supposed to be sad, not happy.
    DrDientes likes this.
  14. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

NOOO!!!!!!! I still go there for my Fraggle song lyrics if I need some often. On the brightside though, archive.com's Wayback Machine probably has some versions of the page archived in their system, so they could probably still be used.
  15. BooberGypsy

BooberGypsy Member

Finding out I over drafted >.< Guess I should pay closer attention...
  16. muppetfan24/7

Uh-oh! What did you over-draft on?
  17. Vincent Liu

Did you try the wayback machine? I can't use it on iOS.
    I also love that site.
  18. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I know about the Wayback machine, but it is slow and cumbersome at home, where I am on dialup, and at work Wayback is blocked. :(
  19. Vincent Liu

I guess I'll look it up when I get home. Because where on earth am I getting Fraggle lyrics after this?
  20. muppetfan24/7

Doggone it! I knew I am not the only one with laptop or... uh... technology problems.