1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Uh-oh! What did you over-draft on?
  2. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Did you try the wayback machine? I can't use it on iOS.
    I also love that site.
  3. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I know about the Wayback machine, but it is slow and cumbersome at home, where I am on dialup, and at work Wayback is blocked. :(
  4. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I guess I'll look it up when I get home. Because where on earth am I getting Fraggle lyrics after this?
  5. muppetfan24/7

Doggone it! I knew I am not the only one with laptop or... uh... technology problems.
  6. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

7. BooberGypsy

BooberGypsy Member

Christmas gifts... =\
  8. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Just got killed in Assassin, right before a club meeting (which are safe zones) that I wasn't even going to go to in the first place.
  9. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

well sadly my grandpa passed away sadly we knew it was only a matter of time
  10. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your loss, rowlfy. :sympathy:
  11. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss Rowlfy. Hope you and your family are okay. :sympathy:
  12. DrDientes

DrDientes Active Member

:sympathy: I'm really sorry for your loss, Rowlfy.
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss, Rowlfy. I'll be thinking about you and your family, and hope that everyone will be able to cope with this passing.
  14. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

thank you to everyone it is sad but me and my family will cope and always remember him
  15. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that, Rowlfy. *hugs*

TERM PAPERS. TERM PAPERS ARE MAKING ME FROWN. :( Especially really dry, boring papers on a topic I could really care less about. *headwall*
  16. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I lost my grandmother a few years ago, I understand what your going through. I am very sorry. Just remember, he will always be in your hearts. You can always remember the good times you had with him.
  17. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

This spring-like warming trend that apparently is dominating the ENTIRE southern half of the continental U.S., giving us temps in the 60s and 70s, even though TOMORROW is DECEMBER, TOMORROW is WINTER...

Not only that, but now they're predicting that this unseasonably warm winter is going to last through at least through January, and then come February, THEN it's going to get much colder for us.

So, yay. W00t. A whole MONTH of winter. I'm, like, so ecstatic, I could plotz. :rolleyes:
  18. D'Snowth

This is the first time in my entire life that I can remember having to welcome the first day of December, the first day of winter IN SHORT-SLEEVED SHIRTS! :grouchy:
  19. muppetfan24/7

It is 50 degrees today and arghhhh no snow, and there's no winter. Rats!!
  20. D'Snowth

50? Eh, close enough, snow or no snow. Better than 65, given this time of year.