1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I bet you were! That could get expensive.:p

Glad to here things are going better for you, Dana!:)
  2. Skye

Skye Active Member

What made me frown today? Feeling really down, unfortunately.
  3. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Aw, I really hope that you feel better, sweetheart.:sympathy::concern: I love you. :flirt:
  4. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I don't think you can really tell how it's going to turn out until you actually live with the person. I'm sorry it was such a bad experience, but at least you'll get another chance in mid-January. And if you have roommate troubles, the best thing to do first off is politely tell them your feelings. If they don't listen, then you need to get a RA (Residential Assistant hehe) to moderate.

Personally I think the idea of dorming and having the experience of living with other person is great. Of course, you run the risk of getting a "bad" roommate, but part of life is learning to get along with difficult people. You can gain better skills for dealing with people and learn things about yourself. :)
  5. Skye

Skye Active Member

Aww, William, thank you so much... you've been so wonderful at helping me feel better. I love you, too!:flirt:
  6. MeWantCookie

MeWantCookie Member

realizing that my printer is almost out of black ink made me frown today :(
  7. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I always hope to be, sweetheart and glad your feeling better, too!:flirt:
  8. MeWantCookie

MeWantCookie Member

roomie issues are getting worse instead of better :( but next time something happens, i am going to talk to her.
  9. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

I've fallen sick randomly from out of the blue.
    I've never felt this sick since that time I turned white and felt really tired ect.

I don't feel so good.
    I know I'll get better though...

:D
  10. MeWantCookie

MeWantCookie Member

awww squeegee i hope you feel better!
  11. BeakerSqueedom

Thanks. :D
    I do now!
    *GLOMP*
  12. MeWantCookie

MeWantCookie Member

thats great squeegee! its making me frown right now though that my roomie is always monitoring what i do and it's making me feel really uncomfortable
    :(
  13. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

See "Kermit Dissection T Shirt Thread" on here.
  14. BeakerSqueedom

I KNOW!
    I frowned at the Bunsen thing.

Wait...monitoring?
    That's...way beyond paranoia, Cookie!
    *Hugs*
  15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

That fact that I didn't get any sleep last night. *Falls over on floor and snores really loudly*
  16. spcglider

spcglider Member

My cat is old. He demands what he demands no matter what the clock says.

At 2:30 am, he demanded to be let outside.

After opening the back door, I fell asleep on the couch in a poor position. The cat came back in and didn't tell me. I slept for a good hour or so in a poor position and now I have a headache from a cricked neck.

I hate my cat. I love my cat. I hate my cat. I love my cat.

And it is that very juxtaposition that makes me frown.

-Gordon :mad:
  17. Skye

Skye Active Member

Gordon, I hope your neck feels better and that your headache goes away soon, too. But I just gotta say... that's a cat for ya! ;) They're crazy, but we love 'em anyway, hehe.

Aww sweetie, I just have to say, I'm so sorry to hear that. *catches you and holds you before you fall* I really hope you get better sleep tonight and that you feel better so soon! :flirt:
  18. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

Let's see, three things made me frown today.

1. It's Monday.
    2. I lost my favorite brown newsboy cap in the dining hall, and I have a bad feeling someone picked it up and walked off with it.
    3. I had to cover the student government association meeting tonight for the school paper, and they were dealing with a lot of touchy issues that have been going on for months. As a reporter, I say, "That makes for good copy." But as a human being, I ask, "When will it end?"
  19. MeWantCookie

MeWantCookie Member

squeegee: roomie still has a hard time compromising, insists on always having things her way, and tries to kick me out of the room when she wants to get dressed...i tried to reason with her and tell her i wouldn't look at her until she was fully dressed, but she still wouldn't accept that...instead of coming to an agreement, she just went and changed in the bathroom. this morning it worked out fine because she got dressed while i was in the shower, but it still isn't fair or normal for her to do that to me!

as for the monitoring, she has been waking up out of her sleep to ask me if my class was cancelled or why am i not in class if it's 9:45...she knows i have class at 9:45 monday wednesday friday but forgets that on tuesday and thursday I have class at 10:20. tomorrow's tuesday, so I'm hoping she won't wake up out of her sleep to ask me why I'm not in class at 9:45.

grrrrr. only 37 more days till the end of the semester; after that i won't have to deal with her anymore because she's spending all of next semester in London.
  20. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

I just read an article about a cat that was killed by a birdwatcher in Texas!:cry: :cry: :mad:
    I have so many words to describe how I feel about him. But being that this a family forum I can't say them.
    Someone wanna give me a hug?