1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What made you frown today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 6, 2007.

1. MeWantCookie Member

awww kathy! ((((hugs))))
  2. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Thanks (((Dana)))
    I just read more into the article,and the cat was a gray & white tabby named MamaCat. She lived near railroad tracks & was taken care of by a man who fed her.
    At least he was nice to her. I think I'll go cuddle my kitties now.:cry:
  3. Winslow Leach Active Member

(((HUGS))) to you, Kathy!

That's a horrible story! I am an animal lover, and supporter of animal rights, and I find this appalling!

(((HUGS))) for your kitties!
  4. BeakerSqueedom Active Member

I'm a major animal activist---that birdwatcher should be ashamed!
    I'd show him a thing or two!
    And it ain't catnip!

*Frowns*

*Huggles Katzigal and her cutie kitties*

---

I frowned today, because during the college gala, the janitor kept checking me out. His eyes kept wandering, and I smacked him hard after he kept drooling over himself like an imbecille!

My dress wasn't even revealing!
  5. BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Sorry, Erin.
    Hope things get brighter.
    *Huggles her*
  6. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Thanks Tony..I just can't believe how insensitive some people can be.:mad: My kitties say thank mew.

Thanks Claudia.And my kitties meow their thanks too.

---

What a jerk he was!:rolleyes:
  7. Skye Active Member

Oh no, Kathy, that's terrible! I love animals so much... stories like this just make me so upset! Some people. It's so awful. (((Kathy)))

I've been frowning a lot all day today. Just feeling... very sad, I guess. :cry:
  8. BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Hope you feel better, Skye. : )
  9. Skye Active Member

Thanks, Claudia.

There was just this thing that made me kinda upset. I'm starting to feel better, though, thanks to my sweetie. I know that everything will turn out really well.
  10. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Thanks (((Caroline)))Sorry I didn't answer you sooner.
    Glad you're OK now .
  11. Skye Active Member

Aw, thank you too, Kathy. That's sweet of ya! I hope you feel better soon, too. Hug your sweet kitties extra tight for me.
  12. heralde Well-Known Member

Hope you feel better too, Skye!
  13. Skye Active Member

Aww, thank you, heralde! :)
  14. Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

Let's see - well, I had some flyers encouraging people to recycle and to save water and energy taped to my door.

About half an hour ago, I heard a ripping sound outside my door. I went to investigate, and I found my flyers lying on the floor. And because they were both partially crumpled, I think somebody tore them off.
  15. heralde Well-Known Member

Oh man, I'm sorry that happened, MN! Even worse, whoever did it probably had no idea what the fliers were. Some people just like to cause trouble.

I've had some bad news recently. I don't want to really get into it but it's a big disapointment. But I'm going to dust myself off and not let it affect my holidays. :)
  16. BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Ouch, that's very displeasing!
    I'm sorry that happened to yah, Erin.
    *HUGGLES*
    *Offers her some warm choco milk with choco doughnut*
  17. Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

I know - I mean, I'm a member of the hall council, and we just held a big recycling contest. A huge number of people brought their recycling out - but it seems that there are still some who just don't care.

And the chocolate milk and the doughnut would be most welcome right now - thanks, Claudia. (takes proffered milk and doughnut)

Whatever's troubling you, heralde, I hope it gets cleared up soon. Take care, okay?
  18. heralde Well-Known Member

Well remember to look on the bright side, MN, at least it is important to a lot people. And you should never give up on the people who don't care. :)

Well I think the whole thing will correct itself in time, the important thing is to remain positive. Thanks! :)

Mmmmm....chocolate milk! Now RHLC-ers, for a change of pace, what would happen if you tried combinging Chocolate milk with...Oranges?
  19. BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Oh dear, I guess that combo would make any RHLCER smile!
    *Hands the two saddened galfriends orange juice*

Toast to happiness and success to recycling!
    I'd like to recycle those guys who tore off your flyers...
    ;D

Feel better, Heralde.

*Hugs them*
  20. heralde Well-Known Member

Aw thanks, BeakerSqueedom!

"We give a hoot, don't pollute! ;)