What made you roll your eyes today thread?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think those people Drtooth speaks of, who watch such shows out of irony.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Speaking of whom, Drtooth's brain is definitely going to explode on this one:

So, ABC has decided it want to add another new show to its lineup... a new show that LOOKS like The Chew, but doesn't SOUNDS like The Chew: instead, THIS show is called The Taste.

So yeah, a rip-off show of a show that already ripped off another show (as The Chew LOOKS like The View, and SOUNDS like The View).

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
When we were watching How to train your Dragon on TV, my dad assumed that kids who grow up watching this movie will think that Vikings actually fought dragons. Urgh.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
My dad was celebrating the fact he just discovered we have Palladia (its a channel that shows concerts)...and we've had it since May when we got the U-Verse XD

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm surprised that I'm surprised that Kim and Kayne's baby is already being given its own reality series, and it hasn't even been born yet.

Are you guys SURE it's too early to contact Social Services?

Vincent L

Reaction score
Turns out the date 2013/1/4 (today), spoken in Chinese, sounds like 「愛你一生一世」, which translates to "Love you to eternality".

Really, another chance for companies to get money from "lovers"?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Isn't it annoying how people come on these forums asking a question, and then never return to see the answer? :rolleyes: