What made you roll your eyes today thread?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
O_O

I have lost all respect for Coke now...

(I say as I drink a can of Coke :stick_out_tongue:)

charlietheowl

Reaction score
It just makes a company seem desperate that they're bringing in a musician to advise them about the "future". Of course, more power to him for getting all these older businesspeople to pay him to be the "future".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was wondering why ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT changed their kickin' theme song to pinata music, and it turns out will.i.am is the one who gave them that new theme song that sounds like sombrero-dancing music.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Great. Now Gangam Style is on a commercial for Pistachios.

There I am, enjoying an episode of Once Upon a Time, where I'm interrupted by the most ridiculous song to ever be heard. I thought the Gangam Style thing died down already. WILL IT EVER END?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
This review changed my opinion on the song...I still think its waaaaaaay overplayed, but finding out what the song is really about makes me feel smug knowing it and that most of the people who do like the song don't get it :stick_out_tongue:

Katzi428

Reaction score
On one of the social networks I'm on, there's a board called "Do You Remember" & it talks about old stuff from Long Island (where I used to live ) So one of the topics was bagels. Now.. you can't get a decent bagel down here in Florida because the water here is horrible.:stick_out_tongue: But there's a place down here that attempts to make bagels as good as NY's. So I was talking about it. This guy mentioned where he lived ( and he lives in the SAME area as ME now!) So THEN he wanted to know what part of the area I live in! EXCUSE ME??? There was NO way I was letting this guy know where I lived!:rolleyes:

a) He was posting about this on a message board

b) What if he was a maniac??:eek: :skeptical: There are internet weirdoes all over the place!
:concern::You called??
Exhibit A.
But seriously! I'd have to be pretty dumb to put my address out there!

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Although I agree its not good to post too much personal info online, I think he was just trying to be friendly with you. That was probably just some small talk out of him. I don't think there is a need to get mad about it. :wink: