What made you roll your eyes today thread?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Although I agree its not good to post too much personal info online, I think he was just trying to be friendly with you. That was probably just some small talk out of him. I don't think there is a need to get mad about it. :wink:
I guess with all the horror stories I've read/heard I wanted to be super careful

But there's such a thing as being too friendly...
Right.. and the guy did understand. So that made me feel better. :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
What's lack of water got to do with bagels, may I ask?
Depending on where you live, water can have different minerals naturally in it. What's in the water can affect how something bakes and what it tastes like. Bagels down here in the south taste awful compared to bagels in the north. And bread in general. Climate and elevation can also affect the taste of bread products

Katzi428

Reaction score
What's lack of water got to do with bagels, may I ask?
Depending on where you live, water can have different minerals naturally in it. What's in the water can affect how something bakes and what it tastes like. Bagels down here in the south taste awful compared to bagels in the north. And bread in general. Climate and elevation can also affect the taste of bread products
Thanks Sgt. Floyd! You explained it better than I could.
A Little Mayhem...Even drinking the water down here is gross:stick_out_tongue: ! A lot of people buy bottled water to drink because it's so nasty.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's official.

I have now lost all hope, respect, and fan-ness for Amanda Bynes. She IS the new Lindsay Lohan. *Shakes head* Cryin' shame.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My mom and our next door neighbor have pretty much got a neighorhood feud going on with one of the neighbors down the road.

I wouldn't be surprised if we woke up to our tires shredded one morning.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I found that a laugh track actually ruined a show.

*The world ends*

Okay. First of all, truTV has a problem with rehashing the EXACT SAME SHOW OVER AND OVER AND OVER again... basically, it's WORLD'S DUMBEST... but with a difference each time: first we had CLIPAHOLICS, where instead of celebrity commentary, we had Jason Alexander offering smarmy and sarcastic narration (admittedly, it wasn't too bad); THEN, we had UPLOAD WITH SHAQUILLE O'NEAL, where this time, instead of celebrity commentary, or Jason Alexander narrating, we had Shaq and some of his buddies in hosting positions (so in other word, it was like AFV)... NOW, we have TOP 20 FUNNIEST, where instead of celebrity commentary, Jason Alexander narrating, Shaq and his buddies hosting, we're treated to a dull announcer giving us a play-by-play of each clip... and to top it all off, the show has a laugh track... and a poorly edited laugh track at that... I was actually insulted. :stick_out_tongue:

And when I say they keep rehashing the exact same show over and over and over again... I mean it... they use the EXACT SAME CLIPS ON EVERY ONE OF THESE SHOWS, they just have different commentary.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, please Amanda Bynes, please...

You already ruined your acting career, you've already tarnished your image... please don't humiliate yourself even further with trying to launch a rap career...