What made you roll your eyes today thread?

lady piggy

Reaction score
My mother and how she dosnt consider my feelings for anything (>_<)

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
My drama class teacher decided to do a pop culture quiz and one of the questions was the following: What do Yoda and Fozzie Bear have in common?

My answer: Frank Oz
The "correct" answer:They are both Muppets

I lost first prize because apparently I, "don't know a thing about the Muppet universe," and because my teacher is the freaking queen of knowledge.

Pfft, please. As if anyone in my town is up to my level of Muppet expertise.

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
So, I'm out of school. and I just looked on the school's page to see what was up you know? Well, I had my picture on there for getting the highest grade on our Pre-Algebra test on the site. My picture was TAKEN DOWN and replaced with a picture of my principals DOG.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
My drama class teacher decided to do a pop culture quiz and one of the questions was the following: What do Yoda and Fozzie Bear have in common?

My answer: Frank Oz
The "correct" answer:They are both Muppets

I lost first prize because apparently I, "don't know a thing about the Muppet universe," and because my teacher is the freaking queen of knowledge.

Pfft, please. As if anyone in my town is up to my level of Muppet expertise.
I always hated when teachers or parents so blatantly got something wrong and there was nothing you could do about it. Rest assured, you were correct and the teacher's "answer" was kinda laughably simplistic, lol.

Dr TeethFan

Reaction score
Someone told me that their mother abandoned them before they were born -.-

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Late-breaking new: Kim Krapdashian, North West, and their cousins love each other very much.

Seriously, THAT'S late-breaking, earth-shattering NEWS?!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, can we please stop with all the, "From executive producer" promos? Executive producers don't do anything with the actual production, all they do is finance the project, or, they're simply given the credit because they have a big name and contributed some form of input.

And Sofia Vergara is an, "Executive Producer" now? Oy vey.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Y'know, I really don't care what married women do with their names anymore, I'm all for tradition, but I know some prefer to keep their maiden names if they're already known by that name and all.

But really, is Kaley "Former Hoe" Cuoco legally changing her name really earth-shattering news? Well, yeah, I guess so if Justin Bieber is breaking news that needs to interrupt live political discussions with Swedish congresswomen.