1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

What Made You Roll Your Eyes Today Thread?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 18, 2011.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Well, thankfully I did manage to get after effects to cooperate with me, and I'm almost finished with the closed captions (not fun, I can tell you that).

2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

There's this site that I belong to where it doesn't allow pictures of voice actors to be saved.

Why?

We disabled right-clicking on the site in order to discourage other sites/wikis/etc. from taking our images without credit.

:rolleyes:

Really? That's a pity because there are a lot of really nice pictures on the site that I would like to save.

In my opinion though, it's ridiculous that this has to happen.

3. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Got kicked out of a pool bar because I wasn't the legal age yet.

4. LittleJerry92

This is probably going to sound silly, but just the fact that I told my mom I was getting sick of having to wait for my bachelor's to come in the mail and reminded me it was just a piece of paper.

To an extent, she isn't wrong about that, but at the same time, it is just something I feel like I worked hard to get and especially with bachelor's being more stressful and making me have sleepless nights and become paranoid about my entire schedule being destroyed because classes are only offered every other quarter, I can hang it up on the wall and keep telling myself "you stuck through and didn't give up and now your hard work is on the wall" every day.

5. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

Have you tried calling the university?

I graduated early and even my degree took forever and a day to get to me. I called them and then my mom called them and we both kept calling so, I guess we annoyed them enough that they gave in.

I have friends who graduated the semester literally after me that are still waiting on their degrees.

But really, do try calling and if it is getting to a point of ridiculousness, show up at the university and go bother admissions people. You put in hard work to earn your degree and it's not fair for them to keep you waiting on it.

6. LittleJerry92

My college was actually a tech college, but yeah. I just have to wait towards the end of this month to get it, but the more I have to wait, the more anxious I get. Associate's while it had its tough moments I didn't mind the wait, but having to wait for bachelor's has made me a little more annoyed cause many classes were tough (mainly my audio ones and the rest were from the toughest instructor in the program named John Cormier; you could even tell depending on how long you've been there that the students in the program stressed out the most have John Cormier.

7. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

Looks like the Kardashians are going to have a tenth anniversary special on Sunday. I really could give less of a crap. I can't believe that dumb show is already ten years old.

8. LittleJerry92

Went to a job fair, no video production jobs. :rolleyes:

D'Snowth likes this.
  9. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Friend of mine got temporarily suspended from Twitter for posting a mean tweet about Paris Hilton.

10. LittleJerry92

Must have been worth it I bet.

muppetgem and D'Snowth like this.
  11. LittleJerry92

So, I'm playing BloodRayne for the first time (and oh my God she is so hot. :p) and I got to my first major boss battle where I have to kill a queen spider.

I kept getting killed no matter what I try. :rolleyes: eh, whatever. I'll try more tomorrow I guess.

12. LittleJerry92

Getting further into BloodRayne, of course, as soon as I manage to get the battery for the elevator, a ton of guards are near by and I die. :rolleyes: rage quit for tonight.

13. D'Snowth

As much as I didn't ever want to . . . I switched to Chrome.

As much as I don't want to support the Hitler of the internet, they keep kinking up YouTube to the point that you can't use it properly in any other browser but Chrome, and I use YouTube for so much that I had to switch.

And, admittedly . . . :sigh: YouTube really does work leaps and bounds better in Chrome than other browsers. I can actually watch 60fps videos smoothly now, and colors aren't distorted.

14. LittleJerry92

I mean, it could be worse.....

You could be using internet explorer right now.

muppetgem likes this.
  15. LittleJerry92

Speaking of which, I found a pretty helpful video that actually gives a little hack on uninstalling internet explorer:

16. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

Ugh, I hated using Internet Explorer. It always took waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long to load a page. I always use either Firefox or Chrome now.

17. LittleJerry92

Internet explorer to me is just the equivalent of your computer having cancer.

muppetgem likes this.
  18. D'Snowth

I used to use Internet Explorer. I actually liked Internet Explorer. The only reason I gave up Internet Explorer in the first place was because YouTube intentionally stopped working properly in Internet Explorer and could no longer watch videos in any other playback option than 360 and 720.

I switched to Opera because it's the only browser that looks and behaves as closer to Internet Explorer than any other browser out there.

19. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

Homework. Yuck!

20. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

Aw sorry :/