1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

What Made You Roll Your Eyes Today Thread?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 18, 2011.

1. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

It's fine.

muppetgem likes this.
  2. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Because I still like playing old school games; sue me.

The audio cable for my ps2 broke. :rolleyes: and I only had it for 2 friggin years....

3. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

The only beef I had with Veston Bruno was there was one clip from 1973 (around the time Stevie Wonder was on) and I was vehemently corrected, "No, it's from Nineteen Seventy TWO!!!!"

Well, excuse you.
    Lemme tell ya something... KID.
    You can google/wiki all you want about what season, what episode, whether it was written by Norman Stiles or Jeff Moss, blah blah blah, fine by me.

You're researching history. I was there. I might've only been five, but I was there when this stuff was brand-new, first run, never seen before.

Where were you, Mr. Bruno?

LittleJerry92 and muppetgem like this.
  4. LittleJerry92

I actually found him Facebook (shhh..... Y'all didn't hear this from me), and it said he was born in 1996.

Not that it matters, but yeah. That was pretty stupid that he just flipped out at you like that and it sounds like something he would do.

5. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

A rude person on another forum that I belong to.

6. LittleJerry92

This wasn't today, but a couple days ago that I feel like is worth mentioning:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I mean.... Really???

(She did end up changing her comment after I pointed this out, but I'm honestly convinced she has a learning disability).

7. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Wait . . . wasn't Richard hired the same time Jerry and Fran were?

8. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

Hey, at least she knows who all of the puppeteers are. Unlike some people, who call Jim Henson, "Jim Hansen".

9. D'Snowth

Yeah. I miss the days when the Real Muppets were performed by Jim Hanson and Fronk Oz and build by Dan Sawline.

10. LittleJerry92

Yeah, true. I just find her comments to be very repetitive. Literally all she does is list Muppet performers, and while it's not a big deal, at the same time, it just gets bothersome and annoying after awhile and just makes her look like a broken record, and not to mention, it's like we know who's performing who.

Not for Sesame Street, no. He came in June 1972.

11. muppetgem

"Oh, I just love Jim Hansen's Moppets! My favorites are Mrs. Piggy and Fonzie Bear! And those two old men are so funny!"

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  12. LittleJerry92

[​IMG]

13. LittleJerry92

Adobe premiere right now. :rolleyes:

Like, just always getting a disk error message when you try and import clips.

14. D'Snowth

I think I got that once before, and I can't remember exactly, but I think the solution was either upgrading Adobe Media Encoder, or upgrading Quicktime. I think it was one or the other.

15. LittleJerry92

Were you using Windows or a Mac?

16. D'Snowth

Windows.

17. LittleJerry92

Aaaaand another windows user.

Eh, I dunno the case honestly, maybe it's cause my drive is almost full. Stupid small Mac.

18. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

This guy on YouTube just resumed posting these annoying "bumper plug"-type comments on my videos after a while. You know, things like "Closed captioning for blah-blah-blah is brought to you by this company" and stuff, and judging by their channel, he seems to have a fairly big ego.

muppetgem likes this.
  19. LittleJerry92

Sounds like a typical not even in their double digits yet little kid comment.

muppetgem likes this.
  20. muppetgem

Those immature Rick and Morty fans protesting McDonald's for Szechuan sauce. :rolleyes: I'm younger than most of them, yet I act a lot more mature. I guess sometimes, age really is just a number.

LittleJerry92 likes this.