1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

What Made You Roll Your Eyes Today Thread?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 18, 2011.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

People are just too sensitive nowadays. Yes, it is unfortunate that their is racism and prejudice out there, but when it's fiction? It's like grow a pair ffs.

2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

It’s only for Mississippi.

3. LittleJerry92

Friend of mine and I were joking around which basically ended it with him saying "whatever" on Facebook. I just said nothing afterwards.

I'm gonna be honest, that word really aggrivates me because it basically says you don't care/weren't listening to what I say. When you use it towards me, don't expect me to give a friendly response.

4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Whatever.

5. LittleJerry92

.....I'm just going to assume that's sarcasm.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. LittleJerry92

You know what? That's it. I ended up unfollowing him on Facebook.

I'll be honest, some stuff he shares like his huge love for Donald Trump have been bugging me and after tonight, well, enough's enough.

7. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I’m sure he unfollowed you in return.

8. LittleJerry92

Sure. Let's go with that.

9. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

My mom, my grandmother, and I went out for lunch today at a restaurant that's usually good. Today, they messed up all of our orders, but we ate it anyway, because they were busy. My mom and grandmother ordered Philly cheesesteaks, and got chicken, and I ordered a roast beef sub, and ended up with a regular sandwich on toast, and I don't like my sandwiches on toasted bread.

10. LittleJerry92

Well, I sense a one star review on yelp.

11. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

Nah, not my style. Besides, I've been there before and they usually get the order right.

12. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

If they ever screw up an order like that again, you have every right to ask to see the manager. Usually if the staff screws up, the manager will try to make it right. You might get a free meal out of the deal. A good manager (and I've seen enough good and bad managers to know the difference) doesn't want to lose you as a customer, so they'll try to do whatever they can to make things right.
    If you have a bad manager, and doesn't care if your food and service were poor,
    if I were you I'd never go back.

13. LittleJerry92

My car's battery died today somehow. :rolleyes:

And yet somehow I was able to unlock and lock my car normally when going inside it to get stoned.

14. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

...Little too much information there, pal.

15. LittleJerry92

Well, hey, could be worse.

I could always say I went inside to torture someone.

muppetgem likes this.
  16. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you."

fuzzygobo and LittleJerry92 like this.
  17. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Great song by Stealer's Wheel. After they broke up, their guitarist, Gerry Rafferty, had another big hit with "Baker Street" before going into 40 years of obscurity. Just another two-hit wonder.

18. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

On fifa 18 I opened my squad battle rewards and got f*ck all :(

19. LittleJerry92

I'll be honest, I never got into FIFA..... Then again, I was never just that big a fan of soccer.

Anyway..... So, today my Luigi costume for Rhode Island comic Con finally came in (whoop whoop!).... But alas, the mustache was poorly made. :rolleyes:

All it has is a little sticky on the back so you can wear it on your face. Which is helpful.... You know, if it would actually STICK.

20. LittleJerry92

After Morales' long-awaited comeback in The Walking Dead.... He gets shot in the head with an arrow by Daryl. :rolleyes:

Granted, Daryl is pretty much my fave... But this is one thing I can't forgive him for.