1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

What Made You Roll Your Eyes Today Thread?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Any Del

Any Del Active Member

Yeah! That's the spirit!

2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

There’s this person over on the PBS Kids Recordings folder who is obsessed with Another Pointer From Paula Poundstone and all that person talks about is finding one little bumper about baseball.

He/she cannot stop talking about it, and have politely told that person to stop, but still does anyway.

3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

So apparently, there's a new glitch/bug with the current version of Adobe Premiere: if you cut a clip and adjust the speed of it, there's some kind of bizarre delay with the audio, so after you've sped up the clip, you hear a split second of the audio before and after the actual cuts in the clip, so you have to trim the clip a little more to cut out the audio you didn't want.

4. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

First of all:

I gotta get a new android because my current one just crapped out on me yesterday for whatever reason. I'm so getting an iphone next. I'm DONE with android.

Second.... somehow, a bush, a ******* BUSH I accidently brushed accross was able to completely break my right car mirror's case. Nice.

5. MikaelaMuppet

I may have to get a new iPhone case already, and it hasn't even been a year yet.

Why?

Because the little slot where you can slide things out is not there anymore for some strange reason.

6. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

*sighs* Being someone who hadn't kept up with the show in years, I had absolutely no idea just how awful The Fairly Oddparents had gotten in recent years. I grew out of the show pretty early on in it's run and hadn't heard much about it since. I honestly believed it was cancelled until quite recently. But then this morning, I saw this video in my suggested videos feed and thought,
    "Hey, look. It's that show from my childhood! Why don't I watch this review and relive all the great memories,".
    (The video is right here btw!)
    But now that I've watched that review all the way through, I have a completely different opinion on the series from my youth. Do you want to know what made me roll my eyes today? Well, I'm going to sum it up in one name. One name that will make any person who grew up with The Fairly Oddparents go into rage......Chloe. Just, freaking Chloe!

muppetgem likes this.
  7. MikaelaMuppet

I heard that Chloe is gone from FOP, but not sure if true.

8. Flaky Pudding

I hope so. She's definitely my least favorite character.

9. LittleJerry92

Honestly FOP should have just ended after Channel Chasers.

That's the true finale for me.

muppetgem and Flaky Pudding like this.
  10. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Alas, another childhood doomed to the ravages of time and Chloe.

Flaky Pudding likes this.
  11. MikaelaMuppet

That's why I don't watch FOP anymore. Because of her.

12. Flaky Pudding

Me too. The fact that they made her the star of the theme song is what bothered me the most.

13. MikaelaMuppet

I only heard the theme song like once, and that was it.

14. Flaky Pudding

I did too

15. MikaelaMuppet

And I am not watching the show again until they get rid of Chloe.

16. Flaky Pudding

I'm not too fond of Sparky either, personally.

17. MikaelaMuppet

Who is Sparky?

18. Flaky Pudding

The dog.

19. MikaelaMuppet

I guess that I really need to watch the show again, because the dog seems like it’s a new character on the show.

20. LittleJerry92

He's just as annoying as Chloe is. I can tell you that.

muppetgem likes this.