1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

What Made You Roll Your Eyes Today Thread?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

This is what Sparky looks like btw
    [​IMG]

2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Thanks! :)

Flaky Pudding likes this.
  3. Flaky Pudding

Your welcome, :halo:. He reminds me a little of this character my school used to use to teach us about fire safety named Sparky the Firehouse Dog. It doesn't look like him but they do have the same name and are both canines lol.

4. MikaelaMuppet

My dad has or had a picture of me with Sparky (I think) outside Chili's or something.

Flaky Pudding likes this.
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Punxsutawney Phil must not have seen his shadow this year, because early spring has arrived.

Meh, this happens. Usually not this early, but whatever.

At least it's more of a roller coaster between more seasonably 50s somedays, and more unseasonably 60s others, so it's going to be a drag having to keep dragging out and putting up sweaters depending on the day.

6. Flaky Pudding

I thought for the longest time that his name was Sparky the Crime Dog, turns out I was getting him confused with McGruff the Crime Dog lol.

7. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

To be honest,

My Facebook news feed.

Pretty much in regards to what's happened with the shooting.

You know what's sad? When the world is so predictable that you're just ready to sit back and sarcastically watch the show as the libs and conservs argue about guns.

ConsummateVs and D'Snowth like this.
  8. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Like I said before, I miss the days when my news feed was pretty much whatever my friends were doing, feeling, sharing, whatever . . . now it's pretty much 90% ranting about whatever crap Trump is doing (or not doing) and what have you. It gets tiring after a while.

ConsummateVs and LittleJerry92 like this.
  9. LittleJerry92

Dude.

Dude dude dude dude dude dude dude DUDE.

I would ******* give you a cookie for this. You perfectly summed it up right there.

10. LittleJerry92

Okay, so this actually got on my nerves a little.

When I checked out a "Saint Tail" DVD from one of my local libraries.... The woman behind the counter put in the wrong one.

The DVD was supposed to have episodes 1-3, but instead was a later disc that had episodes practically towards the end of the series.

No wonder I got so confused on why I didn't have the option to select the language I wanted (English dub or original Japanese version; only the first 15 episodes were dubbed apparently). Kind of now annoyed that she gave me the wrong disc, but whatever. I'll just begin the series from scratch online.

11. LittleJerry92

Saw a stupid instagram post saying people who don't follow politics are "privileged."

You already know me. I hate talking about politics and I only keep up right now because of our stupid 5 year old president. Otherwise, if y'all wanna shame me for getting a huge headache and a salty mood for not finding joy out of talking to about politics, then good for you. Like I asked your opinion. :smirk:

12. Old Thunder

Old Thunder Well-Known Member

People who aren't smart enough to know you don't tell other people when you wanna commit mass murder.

13. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

I was watching the new video the Muppets uploaded today about the new show they are doing in London, I scroll down and see:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/162976273@N02/40445196461/in/dateposted-public/ (sorry when I posted it into the image link tab it didn't work :smirk:)

:rolleyes::rolleyes: - I mean, I get Matt Vogel isn't perfect, but whether you like it or not he's Kermit now. So freakin' get over it. :mad:

ConsummateVs likes this.
  14. LittleJerry92

Surprised I didn't find Phillip the triggered SJW chewing out those peo-

Oh.... Right. He quit social media it looks like.

ConsummateVs likes this.
  15. Froggy Fool

Is he Duke Remington on here?

16. LittleJerry92

17. Froggy Fool

Yeah, he kind of goes overboard with the "Disney's perfect and flawless" and all that. :rolleyes: I mean personally I really like Matt as Kermit, but if it's not your thing, then that's okay I guess. What makes me roll my eyes is when people are like "Kermit's voice sucks" and "Disney hire steve back already!!!!!11!" Sometimes you just have to accept change, ya know?

ConsummateVs and LittleJerry92 like this.
  18. MikaelaMuppet

SJW?

19. Froggy Fool

It means Social Justice Warrior.

20. LittleJerry92

Yup.

I mean we had Steve while we had him and it was a good 20 years, but it's been over 7 months now. Time to move on.

Froggy Fool likes this.