1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

What Made You Roll Your Eyes Today Thread?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

This is what Sparky looks like btw
    [​IMG]

2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Thanks! :)

Flaky Pudding likes this.
  3. Flaky Pudding

Your welcome, :halo:. He reminds me a little of this character my school used to use to teach us about fire safety named Sparky the Firehouse Dog. It doesn't look like him but they do have the same name and are both canines lol.

4. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

My dad has or had a picture of me with Sparky (I think) outside Chili's or something.

Flaky Pudding likes this.
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Punxsutawney Phil must not have seen his shadow this year, because early spring has arrived.

Meh, this happens. Usually not this early, but whatever.

At least it's more of a roller coaster between more seasonably 50s somedays, and more unseasonably 60s others, so it's going to be a drag having to keep dragging out and putting up sweaters depending on the day.

6. Flaky Pudding

I thought for the longest time that his name was Sparky the Crime Dog, turns out I was getting him confused with McGruff the Crime Dog lol.

7. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

To be honest,

My Facebook news feed.

Pretty much in regards to what's happened with the shooting.

You know what's sad? When the world is so predictable that you're just ready to sit back and sarcastically watch the show as the libs and conservs argue about guns.

muppetgem and D'Snowth like this.
  8. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Like I said before, I miss the days when my news feed was pretty much whatever my friends were doing, feeling, sharing, whatever . . . now it's pretty much 90% ranting about whatever crap Trump is doing (or not doing) and what have you. It gets tiring after a while.

muppetgem and LittleJerry92 like this.
  9. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Dude.

Dude dude dude dude dude dude dude DUDE.

I would ******* give you a cookie for this. You perfectly summed it up right there.