What made you roll your eyes today thread?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
um, did you hear terrible things that trump said about women ? and the terrible things that he said about the Muslim race, and the Mexican race, including my race ? why would you want somebody like that for president ? young lady, why would you roll your eyes at what those people said ? are you for diversity, or against it ? you don't understand Hun, he is trying to set the USA back a hundred years, and tear down everything that we had fought for, because of him, college students are going around spray painting racial slurs, on the dorm rooms of African American students, Mexican students, and Muslim students. thanks to him, LGBT people are getting harassed too. yesterday, i seen a lot of tweeted photos, and tweets on twitter, of hateful stuff done to people of other races. one person on twitter, tweeted a photo of what her dorm mates did in their dorm, they took shoes and other things, and lined them up, to divide the dorm room , and left a note saying get use to it, because this is going to happen or something like that, i can't remember the whole tweet, why are you so happy that someone who caused all of this, got elected president ? it really makes me so sad that you are not of voting age, and is all for somebody, who caused all the hate, that is happening now.
Yes I did. The reason why I am happy is because I don't support Hillary and my dad is happy as well because my dad does not like Hillary at all and if she won, my dad would be complaining about having to deal with Hillary for the next 4 years instead of Donald Trump.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Yes I did. The reason why I am happy is because I don't support Hillary and my dad is happy as well because my dad does not like Hillary at all and if she won, my dad would be complaining about having to deal with Hillary for the next 4 years instead of Donald Trump.
that's not what i asked you, you don't realize how bad trump is, he wants to ban Muslims from the us, he talked about sending my race back to Africa, he talked about banning same sex marriage again, after the LGBT community worked so hard to for it, Hillary was a better choice , she knows more about politics than trump does, she is all for diversity, she never said and done half the stuff that trump said and did, and if you don't support Hillary because of the emails, then you are wrong, it turns out, that somebody might have hacked her personal emails. you supporting trump, tells me that you are not all for diversity, I'm sorry, but i can no longer talk to you, i can't talk to somebody, who wants a divided USA, a USA, where no one has no rights, a USA where black men continue to get killed by cops, a USA where there is no more land of the free, and a USA, where women have no rights, or no say. it really hurts me that you are all for this.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
that's not what i asked you, you don't realize how bad trump is, he wants to ban Muslims from the us, he talked about sending my race back to Africa, he talked about banning same sex marriage again, after the LGBT community worked so hard to for it, Hillary was a better choice , she knows more about politics than trump does, she is all for diversity, she never said and done half the stuff that trump said and did, and if you don't support Hillary because of the emails, then you are wrong, it turns out, that somebody might have hacked her personal emails. you supporting trump, tells me that you are not all for diversity, I'm sorry, but i can no longer talk to you, i can't talk to somebody, who wants a divided USA, a USA, where no one has no rights, a USA where black men continue to get killed by cops, a USA where there is no more land of the free, and a USA, where women have no rights, or no say. it really hurts me that you are all for this.
Sorry. I wish I never posted the message in the first place to begin with.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My mom saw a picture of Cuddles the rabbit and asked "Isn't she one of your favorites?". I then explained to her that Cuddles is a boy. I don't know she thought he was a girl because he just looks male to me:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I thought we were getting a break from Jennifer Lawrence, but nope, apparently she's in another new movie now.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
a school in Virginia, banned two books, to kill a mocking bird, and huckleberry fin, all because a parent got upset because they had the n-word in them. it's not like the white students started calling the African American students the n-word after reading it.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
a school in Virginia, banned two books, to kill a mocking bird, and huckleberry fin, all because a parent got upset because they had the n-word in them. it's not like the white students started calling the African American students the n-word after reading it.
That is ridiculous! I read both of those books when I was in middle school and loved them. Although my teacher purposely said "bleep" instead of the N-word when reading them so she didn't encourage that kind of talk. But either way, they were great books that I think all kids should read. Also, without Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn we wouldn't have this awesome Rush song, :stick_out_tongue::

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I thought we were getting a break from Jennifer Lawrence, but nope, apparently she's in another new movie now.
i felt the same way about Chelsea handler, and boom she was live with Kelly this morning. by the way, i think Jennifer Lawrence isn't that great ether .