What made you roll your eyes today thread?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
i felt the same way about Chelsea handler, and boom she was live with Kelly this morning. by the way, i think Jennifer Lawrence isn't that great ether .
I've only seen her as Katniss in The Hunger Games, I didn't know she was in that many movies? What else is she in?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know how they say that Samuel L. Jackson is "the black guy in every movie"? She's essentially "the white girl in every movie."

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My old YouTube Poops, animations, and live-action videos. I can't really stand to watch them anymore. Mostly because they had plenty of dated pop culture references (now I use mostly retro stuff anyway), every other word is a bleep, and also the overuse of immature fart/poop humor in my old videos is to an extreme point where I can't hardly stomach the jokes much less laugh at them. Some of the scenes went WAY too far such as vomiting in peoples's mouths and ears, eating poop, turds blowing up, etc. etc. just stuff that my 12-year-old mind found hilarious but now I find to be completely immature and insulting to my intelligence. I was 9 when I was started making videos so a lot of them were just sickening looking back on them, and I like Happy Tree Friends, Family Guy, and Jackazz so that's saying something!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
What made me roll my eyes today? The "What Made You Frown Today?" and "THE New am I the only one?" threads getting deleted! It's so unfair.

Eh, but there's probably no point in venting about this here, this post will probably just get deleted anyways. :mad:

Schfifty

Reaction score
What made me roll my eyes today? The "What Made You Frown Today?" and "THE New am I the only one?" threads getting deleted! It's so unfair.

Eh, but there's probably no point in venting about this here, this post will probably just get deleted anyways. :mad:
C'est la vie...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I thought we were getting a break from Jennifer Lawrence, but nope, apparently she's in another new movie now.
And see? Now she's trending all over Facebook and YouTube again . . . how did I know this would happen?

scooterfan360

Reaction score
And see? Now she's trending all over Facebook and YouTube again . . . how did I know this would happen?
don't worry, by 2017 or 2018, you won't hear anymore about her. or any other talent less piece of crap that's all the rage in Hollywood right now. well not all are talent less, just a few.

Last edited: