What made you roll your eyes today thread?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My dad, but this time with his iPod Touch. He asked me where it was and I was doing a favor for him by charging the device. According to him, I was not doing him a favor and also said that I can never use his device again. Additionally, he said that I was using his iPod for some reason.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
You'll never guess what I just heard on the local news. My mother told me that libraries are going to start pulling the TV show Little Bill. I was like, that show was one of my favorites as a kid and why would they do something like that? What's next? Little Bill being pulled from television?

scooterfan360

Reaction score
You'll never guess what I just heard on the local news. My mother told me that libraries are going to start pulling the TV show Little Bill. I was like, that show was one of my favorites as a kid and why would they do something like that? What's next? Little Bill being pulled from television?
why ? my brother use to watch that show, and i didn't see one thing wrong with it, nor did i see anything inappropriate on the show. i guess that they are pulling it , because bill Cosby had involvement in , creating it, producing it, and writing the shows episodes.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
why ? my brother use to watch that show, and i didn't see one thing wrong with it, nor did i see anything inappropriate on the show. i guess that they are pulling it , because bill Cosby had involvement in , creating it, producing it, and writing the shows episodes.
The Bill Cosby scandal that's going on right now, that's why.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
The Bill Cosby scandal that's going on right now, that's why.
yeah, they pulled reruns of the Cosby show, because of the same reason. speaking of the Cosby scandal , I'm still ticked off at Chelsea handler, for the stunt that she pulled during the time when victims of bill Cosby, were coming forward.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
yeah, they pulled reruns of the Cosby show, because of the same reason. speaking of the Cosby scandal , I'm still ticked off at Chelsea handler, for the stunt that she pulled during the time when victims of bill Cosby, were coming forward.
Oh right. I totally forgot about that until now. Thanks for reminding me.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
new kids on the block, trying to be relevant, when they are married with kids now, thinking that they are going to have lots female fans screaming over them , like they did back in the 80's. when in reality, they are done for. same goes for all 80's and 90's boy bands.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My mother just said to me earlier this morning that the reason why my iPod Touch won't work is because I have too much stuff on it.

:rolleyes: