What made you roll your eyes today thread?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Now I can't even use Google Chrome anymore because I just happened to screw that up due to me importing my bookmarks from Firefox over there.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I thought somebody in here had a birthday today & I started a thread for them!:rolleyes: So I deleted the thread. (Oh well...my intentions were good.)
Somebody does have a birthday Kathy. It's beatnikchick300.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
There is this book that's on sale at Barnes & Noble that I really want to get on my NOOK, but I realized that I have no money left on my account. And in order for me to get the book, I have to get another gift card.

Sheesh, really wish that I never wasted those two B&N gift cards my dad gave me a couple of months ago because if I didn't I would've still had plenty of money left in order for me to buy the book that I want.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I could've gotten a $50 NOOK gift card with the gift that my aunt and uncle gave me for my birthday to get, but guess what I did with it? I blew it on an iPhone with more memory instead. :sigh:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My mom just said that she likes a certain actor, but I don't because I find him to be really unfunny and highly annoying. Not saying who though.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
At work today, an exceptionally rude sales rep first called & yelled at me and refused to let me explain the terribly simple solution to his problem, hung up on me...then called back twice and hung up immediately when I answered the phone...then finally realized he was going to have to deal with me. His hangdog resignation was utterly priceless.

I was able to explain what we needed to solve his problem, and when he called an hour later to implement it and spoke with a coworker, she reported that he thanked me. Oy...

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My middle school that I used to go to will be coming to my high school that I currently attend tomorrow afternoon for another Class Wars again due to the Seniors losing last year to the juniors.

Not looking forward to this at all.