What made you roll your eyes today thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
How does that make them Autistic? If they were just little kids, I could understand, but really?
I didn't mean that as an insult, mind you, I've just been on the internet for so long that I can literally sense autism in a person from some of the stuff they post. Don't ask why.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
So, 2 years ago, an awesome collection of 4 SS songs (the theme song, C is for Cookie, Bein' Green, and Sing) were arranged for band ensemble in a song titled "Sesame Street Celebration", which you can listen to here if you'd like...

Today, a video of another band playing the song got uploaded to YouTube. I decided to watch it just for the heck of it.
As for what's making me roll my eyes...after the theme song, we get treated to a certain Muppet song about rainbows. I'm not sure if the conductor of the band just added it in at the last second, or if they got the arrangement for it from someone else, but it's super annoying IMO.

Don't get me wrong- I LOVE Rainbow Connection to death (the same can be said for all the other songs in The Muppet Movie), but this leads to my annoyance with people referring to the Disney Muppets as Sesame Street characters! Surely I'm not the only one out there though...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, 2 years ago, an awesome collection of 4 SS songs (the theme song, C is for Cookie, Bein' Green, and Sing) were arranged for band ensemble in a song titled "Sesame Street Celebration", which you can listen to here if you'd like...

Today, a video of another band playing the song got uploaded to YouTube. I decided to watch it just for the heck of it.
As for what's making me roll my eyes...after the theme song, we get treated to a certain Muppet song about rainbows. I'm not sure if the conductor of the band just added it in at the last second, or if they got the arrangement for it from someone else, but it's super annoying IMO.

Don't get me wrong- I LOVE Rainbow Connection to death (the same can be said for all the other songs in The Muppet Movie), but this leads to my annoyance with people referring to the Disney Muppets as Sesame Street characters! Surely I'm not the only one out there though...
Can see the frustration. I get annoyed when people either forget Kermit was once a Sesame Street character or refer to him as a "guest star."

mr3urious

Reaction score
Can see the frustration. I get annoyed when people either forget Kermit was once a Sesame Street character or refer to him as a "guest star."
To be fair, some materials such as the "Sesame Disco" LP referred to Kermit as a guest star, so it's not totally out of left field. And he did predate SSt, too.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be fair, some materials such as the "Sesame Disco" LP referred to Kermit as a guest star, so it's not totally out of left field. And he did predate SSt, too.

I am aware some merch. says that. That doesn't mean I like it though.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score

Well, by that point, I guess Kermit was already a big star on The Muppet Show, so they probably figured they'd make more money by advertising him on the cover.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
First student loans repayment came in the mail today. :rolleyes: so it begins...