What made you roll your eyes today thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Far left (not in the middle/independent, but far left) liberals claiming the new hurricane is racist. :rolleyes:

We already had this issue with Hurricane Matthew. This is why I respect middle/independent liberals more because they at least take the time to hear out what other people say instead of just being like "lalalalala I'm right and you're wrong!", Likewise with independent conservatives like myself.

Just like my issues with far right conservatives like pretty much being those background characters that follow the leader everywhere (in this case, Donald Trump) and being "triggered" when gay/bisexual stuff is brought up and thinking all minorities have to leave the country, I have my issues with far left liberals and even one of my close friends who's an independent liberals finds these to be issues himself.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Heard nothing of the sort, but I have heard the far right is claiming everything being reported about Harvey is more "fake news by the liberal media."

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Heard nothing of the sort, but I have heard the far right is claiming everything being reported about Harvey is more "fake news by the liberal media."
WTH? How on earth is Harvey "fake news"?

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
This entire page so far! Not because of any of you. Because of your reports about Hurricane Harvey being "fake news." Lord, give me strength!

(forgive me for "dragging" my religion into this, btw)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Putting aside Harvey,

So I'm playing Shrek 2 on my ps2 for the first time. The second level with the bridge you gotta jump across, of course the three blind mice fall in. :rolleyes:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
There are still people (usually old men, like your grandfather, maybe) that still blow their noses on handkerchiefs or bandanas.
They take it out of their back pocket and just like in cartoons blow their nose with 120-decibel force, then put the germ-laden snotrags back in their pocket until the next time.

Then they want to shake your hand.
I bet you'll appreciate that box of Kleenex more after reading this.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Saw an eBay auction with 2 Mystery Science Theater 3000 mugs. One I have, the other I don't.

....and it was 250 dollars. WITH - surprise, surprise, FREE SHIPPING! :rolleyes:

Ebay auctions like this are just so effing predictable....