What made you think today?

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
I recently came back to my dorm room from attending a performance of the play bobrauschenbergamerica. Words cannot describe how amazing I think this play is. Is it nonsensical? Sure. Does it make sense? Eh... maybe. Is it a masterpiece? ... I think so. I just... I can't describe it.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm watching the music video for The Offspring's Cruising California...and I realized that they seem to pick the ugliest women for their music videos...even the ones who are supposed to be sexy seem to look...eh O_e

This is the stuff I think about when I'm tired and should be asleep apparently...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can go one better: I was watching some old 80s music videos a few nights ago, and saw the video for Toni Basil's "Mickey"... I swear, I thought some of the cheerleaders in that video were MALE cheerleaders, those were some of the more masculine-looking women I have ever seen.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Which one? The one in red? *bricked*

I dunno. To me they look like they just have too much makeup on, although there is one really tanned one that could possibly be a guy.

Heh...you should have seen some of the cheerleaders at my high school. They certainly didn't discriminate against body type. Most of them kinda looked like that

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Noticed a lot from recent posts, things that people fear- bullies, bees, the list goes on...

Imagine something that you fear. Something that's holding you back. Something that seems so painful to deal with. We all have burdens like this.

Then imagine facing up to your fear, and conquering it. It's quite a personal victory.
Something you were afraid of today, not being afraid of it tomorrow.
How much more freedom would you have, not burdened by that fear? How much better would your life be? How much stronger would you be?

If you can face up to your fears, you can do anything.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I think that way about tornadoes.

As I've said before, I actually have a fascination with tornadoes, and I honestly think if I wasn't a producer/puppeteer, I'd be a storm chaser... but ironically, I have a fear of seeing a tornado barreling straight towards me, towards my house, towards my town, and there's nothing I can do - in fact, it's a recurring nightmare I have maybe two or three times a year or so.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact Skillet is a Christian rock band which I discovered earlier...There's nothing really overtly christian about their songs...you could interpret them to mean a lot of things.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Biology. Why does mitosis and meiosis have to be so complicated?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow... I never realized that Kristen Wiig sings just as bad as James Taylor.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I hate to seem rather egotistical, but last night I got to thinking about the different fan nicknames out there (Muppet Freaks, Kroffters, Trekkies, Katy Kats, Monsters, Bronies, etc.), and thought of what any fans I may possibly have of my work would be called (well, male fans, anyway). *Shrug*