What made you think today?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Was driving home this afternoon, and drove right into one of these:

And I thought of Sarge. :halo:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Wrap your brain around this- a stopped clock is still correct twice a day.
Heavy, ain't it?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm debating on whether or not I should create a ZippCast account, and post all of the Steve D'Monster entries over there; not necessarily because they're obviously trying to offer an alternative to YouTube by basically formatting their website to look like the way YouTube used to back in the good old days, but more because the site seems to actually cater more towards people like myself (little-known creators of original content that goes mostly unseen), rather than the general public and also make celebrities out of mediocre acts that nobody really cares about *cough*Fred*cough*Annoying Orange*cough*

Should I, or shouldn't I? I'm not really interested in opening yet another account on yet another website and try to stay on top of it, but at the same time, it almost seems like my work really belongs there, and of course, there IS the possibility of maybe increasing exposure and such.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Then open it on that account and abandon your youtube account. Also post pictures of your puppets on deviantart. It miht get more people interested in seeing them in action

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Then open it on that account and abandon your youtube account.
Well, I'm not looking to abandon my YT account altogether, considering I have something of a follow, not to mention YT IS kind of the top dawg of video sharing sites, that accounts for something.
Also post pictures of your puppets on deviantart. It miht get more people interested in seeing them in action
I've considered opening a secondary account on dA strictly for my professional stuff like that, even though there is a photo gallery on my site/blog, and I do post artwork there as well. I might take that up for consideration again.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I hate to seem rather egotistical, but last night I got to thinking about the different fan nicknames out there (Muppet Freaks, Kroffters, Trekkies, Katy Kats, Monsters, Bronies, etc.), and thought of what any fans I may possibly have of my work would be called (well, male fans, anyway). *Shrug*
Snowthies? D'Fans?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not really sure it's even my place to tell any "fans" I may have what they should call themselves, it was a random thought that popped into my head. :stick_out_tongue: