1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

What Made you Think Today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by CaseytheMuppet, Oct 30, 2012.

1. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Are you talking to me?

2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

No

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  3. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Oh. Okay. Sorry about that.

4. 123Sunny

123Sunny Active Member

that would have been tough for me, Miss Piggy, Snuffy and Big Bird are literally my favorite characters from ANYTHING EVER in a three way tie. I would have voted Big Bird and Snuffy though because that one has two thirds of my faves. Though I love Fozzie too :D

Pig's Laundry and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  5. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

For once (please indulge this old coot just once, okay?) I'd like to have the last word on all things Drumph. Some feel life is over because he'll be in office, or until he gets impeached or some nutjob snuffs him. Markets plummeted, everything looks like doom and gloom for some. If it wasn't him being elected, it would be something else.

The sun is still going to come up tomorrow, and will still go down tomorrow night. See you then.

6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

You don't know that for sure. God never promises tomorrow. ;)

7. D'Snowth

I wasn't attacking, I was asking out of curiosity.

scooterfan360 likes this.
  8. fuzzygobo

Well, now it's after midnight Eastern Time, the sun should rise in a few hours, odds are good life will go on.

If the world ends in the next 24 hours, I'll make a retraction. Fair enough?

D'Snowth likes this.
  9. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

If you say so. But if I die tomorrow, i'll hold it against you. ;)

CensoredAlso and D'Snowth like this.
  10. fuzzygobo

True, God doesn't promise tomorrow (but the sun's up, tomorrow is now TODAY! Ain't that something?8))

But no matter who got elected, life still has to go on. I still have a job that depends on me being there, I still have a church band to practice with for Sunday's service, I still have a reason to get up in the morning. Every day I'm here is a gift from God, and I learned a long time ago, how important my time is here, and I don't dare waste it.

CensoredAlso likes this.
  11. Pig's Laundry

Yup, i'm not happy with who won the election, but ironically, this is the most excited about life that i've been in a long time.

12. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Oh please. You have done nothing but act bitter and hateful towards several members who have admitted voting for trump

13. fuzzygobo

Hey, you're still here, the sun came up, and the world didn't end!
    Does that mean I'm off the hook?

14. Pig's Laundry

Alright, I guess you're off the hook...for now.

15. D'Snowth

I thought the hook was on the car door.

16. fuzzygobo

Some people are not the least bit embarrassed telling you what they'll do when they go to the bathroom. You all have someone you know who will announce publicly to anyone within earshot,

"Excuse me, I gotta take a dump!"

Technically, you're not taking one. You're LEAVING one!

17. D'Snowth

That's exactly what my dad says, so I'll tell him that I'm dumping a load.

18. Pig's Laundry

Hm, I think this is how you know there's predominantly males driving these conversations :p

scooterfan360 likes this.
  19. D'Snowth

You sound like Loni Love. :p

20. fuzzygobo

We're quite sophisticated now. You should've seen us back in the cave man days. 8)