1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

What Made you Think Today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by CaseytheMuppet, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

Ooh, that would be cool! I feel like Jim Henson would go crazy at all the technology we have now!

D'Snowth likes this.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Take GoPros, for example: knowing that he enjoyed skiing, imagine if we had a YouTube series like "Jim Henson's Skiing Adventures" or something like that.

Froggy Fool likes this.
  3. Froggy Fool

I feel like he would be the equivalent of Casey Neistat on Youtube-- have thousands of subscribers and post really cool videos, lol!

4. D'Snowth

Something weird's going on in the apartment next door . . . there's supposedly only one person living over there, but there's all kinds of people going in and out any time of the day or night, not to mention usually anywhere between two or three cars parked in the driveway, but at the moment, there's seven of them (not counting ours) crammed into a four-car driveway.

5. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

So I drove past some cows on my way home from the mall today...

Made me think of all the delicious cheeseburgers they're going to become later on. :hungry::batty:

ConsummateVs likes this.
  6. D'Snowth

Boy, by vegan cousin and his vegan wife would be all over you for that remark. :p

7. LittleJerry92

I'd probably be that nuisance who would drive by and obnoxiously shout every single meat then drive off insanely fast.

D'Snowth likes this.
  8. LittleJerry92

CHICKEN!

PORK!

BEEF!

SAUSAGES!

HAM!

BACON!

TURKEY!

And the list goes on.

Froggy Fool likes this.
  9. Old Thunder

Old Thunder Well-Known Member

This made me think today.

10. LittleJerry92

Speech inpediment.

11. Old Thunder

congrats

12. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

This thread title is very misleading.

Pfft. What made me think today? My brain, obviously. Duh :p.

13. Old Thunder

14. D'Snowth

I AM BIG BIRD made me think . . . did Caroll and Debbie ever get to meet Paul McCartney?

15. Froggy Fool

Another thing that goes along with I AM BIG BIRD - what would the world be like if Big Bird, and more importantly, Carroll Spinney blew up in Challenger incident. Like, that would be awful. :(

16. Old Thunder

stop think

!!!

17. D'Snowth

So Frank Oz has expressed his disapproval on Twitter that Miss Piggy is being used to endorse watches, since he says it goes against the purity of the integrity of the character, so it's gotten me to wonder if he feels the same way about Cookie Monster being used to endorse iPhone a few years ago, or how the SS Muppets are currently endorsing cars.

18. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

I have sort of conflicting feelings about that, because on one hand Jim never wanted the Sesame Muppets to sell out, but on the other hand those car advertisements feel a lot more like Sesame Street than the actual show does at this point.

Froggy Fool likes this.
  19. D'Snowth

And it's not like Jim or the Muppets completely stopped commercialization since SS . . . I mean, there's that American Express credit card commercial with Jim and the Muppets in the 70s, not to mention those Poloroid camera commercials in the 80s.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  20. LittleJerry92

To be honest,

I feel like the older he gets... The saltier Frank becomes. :smirk: