What makes TMS Season 2 a special edition?

muppet baby

Reaction score
What does it mean for the Muppet show season 2 to have a special edtion ?

i know that the season 1 that i have says spicial ediion but it does not have a different cover than the first issue of the set .

so if some one could tell me about some information about what that will mean for seaon two and the extra's i don't think the extra's changed, from when it was first realease . i don't have that one sorry but from what i read it did not seem to change .

Is the special edition going to come out for season 2 at the same time as the other realease i mean the same day in Auguest ?

i hope what i am puting hear makes some since :big_grin: Because in a way i am a little comfused .

in one way i thought the special edioan for seaosn 2 was going to be the one realease .:confused: .

i hope someone can give me some answers .
Will the speical edition have a diffent miss piggy cover ?
i am going to get both sets if it does i like the close up of her face on the one that is pictured he he he .

Although my second favetrite cover in the vote was the one that had her in the purple dress LOL.
Miss Piggy is my faverite muppet he he

Luke

Reaction score
The special edition covers have fur for the Muppets "skin". The releases are otherwise the same content wise and it will be the one available on the date of first release.

muppet baby

Reaction score
The special edition covers have fur for the Muppets "skin". The releases are otherwise the same content wise and it will be the one available on the date of first release.
oh great thank you for leting me know i am going to get that i did not know about the kermit one for season 1 loooooooo oh well i will get the one for piggy though even if i have to pay full price on the day or week of release i am going to love having a miss piggy cover with the fur she is my all time faverite muppet he he great news thanks :smile: